The east entrance of Kamagaya Station in April 2012
|Location||2-1-10 Michinobe Chuo, Kamagaya-shi, Chiba-ken 273-0113
|Operated by||Tobu Railway|
|Line(s)||Tobu Urban Park Line|
|Distance||55.2 km from Ōmiya|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||27 December 1923|
|Passengers (FY2014)||22,339 daily|
Kamagaya Station is served by the 62.7 km Tobu Urban Park Line from Ōmiya in Saitama Prefecture to Funabashi in Chiba Prefecture, and is located 55.2 km from the western terminus of the line at Ōmiya.
The station has two opposed elevated side platforms, with the station building located underneath.
|1||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Kashiwa, Nodashi, Kasukabe, and Ōmiya|
|2||■ Tobu Urban Park Line||for Magomezawa and Funabashi|
|Tobu Urban Park Line|
Kamagaya Station opened on 27 December 1923.
From 17 March 2012, station numbering was introduced on all Tobu lines, with Kamagaya Station becoming "TD-31".
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 22,339 passengers daily.
- Kamagaya Post Office
- Michinobe Hachiman-gu Shrine
- Kamagaya High School
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways] (in Japanese). Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 224. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- 「東武スカイツリーライン」誕生！ あわせて駅ナンバリングを導入し、よりわかりやすくご案内します [Tobu Sky Tree Line created! Station numbering to be introduced at same time] (pdf). Tobu News (in Japanese). Tobu Railway. 9 February 2012. Retrieved 20 February 2014.
- 駅情報（乗降人員） [Station information: Passenger figures] (in Japanese). Japan: Tobu Railway. 2015. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016. Retrieved 23 April 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kamagaya Station.|
- Tobu station information (Japanese)