3D model (Jmol)
|Molar mass||191.483 g/mol|
|Melting point||712 °C (1,314 °F; 985 K)|
|Band gap||0.726 eV (300 K)|
|Electron mobility||3000 cm2/(V*s) (300 K)|
|Thermal conductivity||0.32 W/(cm*K) (300 K)|
Refractive index (nD)
|F-43m, No. 216|
Except where otherwise noted, data are given for materials in their standard state (at 25 °C [77 °F], 100 kPa).
|what is ?)(|
The intermetallic compound GaSb was first prepared in 1926 by Victor Goldschmidt, who directly combined the elements under an inert gas atmosphere and reported on GaSb's lattice constant, which has since been revised. Goldschmidt also synthesized gallium phosphide and gallium arsenide. The Ga-Sb phase equilibria was investigated in 1955 by Koster and by Greenfield.
- Goldschmidt, V. M., Skr. Akad. Oslo, 8 (1926).
- Koster, W.; Thoma, B., Z. Metallkd. 46, 291 (1955).
- Greenfield, I. G.; Smith, R. L., Trans. AIME 203, 351 (1955).
- properties listed at NSM, Ioffe Institute.
- National Compound Semiconductor Roadmap at the Office of Naval Research
|This material-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|