(Redirected from Gitagum, Misamis Oriental)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Municipality of Gitagum|
Map of Misamis Oriental with Gitagum highlighted
|Region||Northern Mindanao (Region X)|
|Founded||June 8, 1961|
|Barangays||11 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Emmanuel S. Mugot|
|• Vice Mayor||Rudy O. Damasing|
|• Congressman||Juliette T. Uy|
|• Electorate||13,077 voters (2016)|
|• Total||43.40 km2 (16.76 sq mi)|
|• Density||380/km2 (980/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)88|
|Climate type||tropical climate|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||61.9 million (2016)|
Gitagum is politically subdivided into 11 barangays.
- Carlos P. Garcia
- Gregorio Pelaez (Lagutay)
|Population census of Gitagum|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
In the 2015 census, the population of Gitagum was 16,373 people, with a density of 380 inhabitants per square kilometre or 980 inhabitants per square mile.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Misamis Oriental". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region X (Northern Mindanao)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Misamis Oriental". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.