|• Total||9.64 km2 (3.72 sq mi)|
|• Density||15,717.3/km2 (40,708/sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
Halishahar Housing Estate (Bengali: হালিশহর) is a Thana of Chittagong District in the Division of Chittagong, Bangladesh..Halishahar Housing Estate is one of the large residential area in Chittagong.
Total area of this thana is 9.64 km2 (3.72 sq mi)
|Block A||Block B||Block I||Block J||Block K||Block L|
Ananda Bazar is a coastal area located at Halishahar, near Bay of Bengal. As of 2014, the Chittagong Port Authority (CPA) was also starting a process for developing a Bay Terminal on about 1000 acres of land along the coastal area at Ananda Bazar, near the Port of Chittagong.
Ananda Bazar post office and Ananda Bazar Government Primary School are also located in this place. There are a bus terminal named Ananda Bazar Bus Terminal.
This is one of the largest and densely populated area of Halishahar Thana. It is under 11 No. Ward of Chittagong.
This is the largest and densely populated area of Halishahar Thana. It is under 26 No. Ward of Chittagong. Most of the people here were migrated from Sandwip. A large number of Bihari people also live here. Halishahar Police Station, North Halishahar Post Office, Baitul Karim Madrasha Complex, Halishahar Public School & College, Halishahar Housing Estate School, Bihari Graveyard, Central Eid-Gah,S-Club Circle E.T.C are situated here.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2017)|
- Shaheed Lieutenant General Mushfique Bir Uttam High School
- Ananda Bazar Government Primary School
- Halishahar Public School and College
- Garib-E-Newaz High School
- Gunners' English School
- Halishahar Cantonment Public School & College
- Silver Bells Kindergarten & Girls' High School
- Ananda Bazar Shopping Complex
- "প্রশাসনিক এলাকাসমূহ" [Administrative areas]. www.chittagong.gov.bd (in Bengali). chittagong.gov.bd. Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- "Chittagong (Bangladesh): City Districts and Subdistricts - Population Statistics in Maps and Charts". citypopulation.de. Retrieved July 12, 2016.
- "Various Projects to Boost Chittagong Port Capacity". June 20, 2014. Retrieved July 12, 2016.
|This Chittagong Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|