Harrison Township, Wells County, Indiana
Bethel Methodist Church, a historic site in the township
Location in Wells County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||48.26 sq mi (125.0 km2)|
|• Land||47.83 sq mi (123.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.43 sq mi (1.1 km2) 0.89%|
|Elevation||837 ft (255 m)|
|• Density||178.4/sq mi (68.9/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||46714, 46781|
|GNIS feature ID||453400|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 48.26 square miles (125.0 km2), of which 47.83 square miles (123.9 km2) (or 99.11%) is land and 0.43 square miles (1.1 km2) (or 0.89%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Lancaster Township (north)
- Kirkland Township, Adams County (northeast)
- French Township, Adams County (east)
- Hartford Township, Adams County (southeast)
- Nottingham Township (south)
- Chester Township (southwest)
- Liberty Township (west)
- Rockcreek Township (northwest)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Elm Grove, Grove, Linn and Saint Johns.
- Kunkel Lake
- Indiana's 6th congressional district
- State House District 82
- State Senate District 19
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.