Honey Creek Township, White County, Indiana
|Honey Creek Township|
Location in White County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||42.36 sq mi (109.7 km2)|
|• Land||42.35 sq mi (109.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.02%|
|Elevation||686 ft (209 m)|
|• Density||27.4/sq mi (10.6/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47959, 47960, 47980|
|GNIS feature ID||453418|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 42.36 square miles (109.7 km2), of which 42.35 square miles (109.7 km2) (or 99.98%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.02%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Monon Township (north)
- Union Township (east)
- Big Creek Township (south)
- West Point Township (southwest)
- Princeton Township (west)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Bunnell and Swisher.
Airports and landing strips
- Klopfenstein Airport
- North White School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 16
- State Senate District 07
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Hamelle, W. H. (1915). A Standard History of White County, Indiana: An Authentic Narrative of the Past, with an Extended Survey of Modern Developments in the Progress of Town and Country. Unigraphic. p. 249.
- Counties of White and Pulaski, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. 1883. p. 126.