House of Harlow
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
House of Harlow is a jewelry line by Nicole Richie. The line debuted at Kitson's online boutique in 2008. The line has been worn by many celebrities, such as Vanessa Minnillo, Madonna Tina Farhat and Ashlee Simpson. In 2010 Richie won "Entrepreneur of the Year" at Glamour 'Women of the Year' Awards for her House of Harlow 1960 brand.
In April 2007, Richie announced plans to start a jewelry, accessories, and sunglasses line along with a perfume and style book. In October 2008, she debuted a jewelry line, House of Harlow 1960. House of Harlow 1960 is a collaboration between Mouawad and Nicole Richie. She designed a 50-piece costume-jewelry collection for Mouawad, a professional jewelry designer. Materials used include fabrics, feathers and gold plated pieces. Jewelry from the House of Harlow may cost in the range of $50–150.
- Vanessa Minnillo wearing House of Harlow 1960 (24 Jun 2009). Retrieved August 5, 2009.
- Nicole Richie Hits Glamour Women of the Year Awards Celebrity Gossip. Retrieved June 9, 2010.
- Nicole Richie Launching Signature Fragrance And Accessories Lines Archived 2016-01-09 at the Wayback Machine.. ExpoSay.com. 2 April 2007.
- Staff (2008-06-05). "Nicole Richie's mini-me fashion collection". Marie Claire. UK. Retrieved 2008-08-03.
- Hancock, Noelle (2008-06-02). "Nicole Richie Designs Possibly Kinky Jewelry Line". New York. Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- House of Harlow 1960 jewelry: Nicole Richie & Mouawad Retrieved August 5, 2009.
- "Nicole Richie's House of Harlow". Fab Sugar.com. 2008-06-02. Retrieved 2008-06-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to House of Harlow.|