|Born||Isabelle Diaz Daza
March 6, 1988
|Other names||Isabelle, Belle|
|Alma mater||De La Salle University|
|Occupation||Actress, comedian, model, TV host Singer|
|Agent||GMA Artist Center (2011–14)
Star Magic (2014–present)
|Spouse(s)||Adrien Semblat (m. 2016)|
|Parent(s)||Gloria Diaz (mother)
Bong Daza (father)
|Relatives||Nora Daza (grandmother)
Georgina Wilson (cousin)
Sandy Daza (uncle)
Isabelle Diaz Daza-Semblat (born March 6, 1988) is a Filipino actress, television host and model. She is the daughter of Miss Universe 1969 titleholder, Gloria Diaz. Fondly called 'Belle', she was a member of GMA 7's roster of young talents and was introduced to the mass media entertainment audiences during a dance number on the noontime show Party Pilipinas on April 17, 2011. On November 24, 2014, she transferred to ABS-CBN and signed a two-year exclusive contract with them.
Isabelle Daza is the daughter of Gloria Diaz, the Miss Universe 1969 titleholder, and Gabriel "Bong" Daza III, restaurateur and former Makati City councilor. Her grandmother is well-known Filipino chef Nora Daza. She has an older brother and a younger sister. Model Georgina Wilson is her maternal cousin.
Her parents separated when she was seven years old; however, they remained good friends.
After graduating from De La Salle University, she worked as a preschool teacher. She signed a contract with GMA Network Center with her manager, Leo Domingez, and made her showbiz debut on Party Pilipinas. In an interview with The Philippine Star, Daza admits that she is still trying to “figure out” her career in acting and she is continuously taking workshops, but her main interest is in hosting. Her first attempt in hosting was on a game show with boxing champion Manny Pacquiao, Show Me Da Manny, now entitled Manny Many Prizes. On August 2, 2011, Daza was launched as the New Face of Sophie Paris Philippines. In late December 2011, Daza joined the longest-running noontime show Eat Bulaga! as a guest co-host, and in 2012, became a regular co-host.
In 2014, Daza officially transferred to ABS-CBN as she signed a contract. She had a role in ABS-CBN'S drama Nathaniel as Atty. Martha Amante-Lacsamana which served as her first project on Kapamilya Network, which ended in early 2015. Her current role is the main antagonist/mistress Clara Samaniego in the ABS-CBN Kapamilya Gold drama, Tubig at Langis.
During a 2011 interview on Showbiz Central, she mentioned that her partner is "a little bit older" than her. In February 2016, Daza confirmed through ¡Hola! magazine that she was engaged to French businessman Adrien Semblat, her boyfriend of twelve years. The couple married on September 10, 2016 at the San Francesco Church in Tuscany, Italy.
|2011||Miss World Philippines 2011||Host||GMA Network|
|Manny Many Prizes|
|Spooky Nights Presents: The Mommy Returns||Mary Anne|
|2012||IBILIB: Wonders of Horus||Host|
|Spooky Nights Presents: Korona||Mabel|
|Taste Buddies||Host||GMA News TV|
|2014||Magpakailanman: Ang Aking Kakaibang Pag-Ibig||Clemen|
|Aquino & Abunda Tonight||Guest / Herself||ABS-CBN|
|2014||ASAP||Herself / Co-Host / Performer|
|2015||Banana Split||herself, special guest|
|Kris TV||Guest Co-Host|
|Maalaala Mo Kaya: Manika IV||Myra|
|Nathaniel||Attorney Martha Amanthe-Lacsamana / Miriam Sandoval|
|2016||Tubig at Langis||Clara Samaniego|
|2017||Ipaglaban Mo: Mental||Jessica|
|La Luna Sangre||Rosita/Roma Lucia|
|2013||It Takes a Man and a Woman||Belle Laurel||Star Cinema, Viva Films|
|2013||Lihis||Ada||Film Development Council of the Philippines, BG Productions International|
|2014||Basement||Rebecca Sanchez||GMA Films|
|2014||Somebody to Love||Valeria||Regal Entertainment|
|2014||Kubot: The Aswang Chronicles||Lex||GMA Films, AgostoDos Pictures, Reality Entertainment|
|2015||Resureksyon||Mara||Regal Entertainment, Reality Entertainment|
- Preview Magazine (April 2009)
- Stella Magazine (May 2009)
- Chalk Magazine
- Philippine Tatler
- Sexiest Lady
Awards and nominations
|2014||28th PMPC Star Awards for TV||Best Lifestyle Show Host||Taste Buddies||Nominated|
|2014||Dabarkads Awards||Best Actress||Kulungan Kanlugan||Won|
|30th PMPC Star Awards for Movies||New Movie Actress of the Year||It Takes a Man and a Woman||Nominated|
|2013||27th PMPC Star Awards for TV||Best Game Show Host||Manny Many Prizes||Nominated|
|2012||26th PMPC Star Awards for TV||Best New Female TV Personality||Eat Bulaga||Nominated|
|2011||FHM Philippines||Top 10 Sexiest Women||None||Rank # 69|
- "Artist Center - Talent". GMANetwork.com. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- "Contestant Profiles". Miss Universe. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/11/24/14/isabelle-daza-now-kapamilya, Isabelle Daza now a Kapamilya
- Gonzalez, Bianca (September 9, 2012). "Gloria Diaz & Isabelle Daza: Don't hate them because they're beautiful... and funny". The Philippine Star. Retrieved September 13, 2016.
- Dioquino, Rose-an Jessica (June 28, 2013). "Kissing cousins Isabelle Daza, Georgina Wilson take on gender equality". GMA News. Retrieved September 13, 2016.
- "LOOK: Meet the cousins of Georgina, Isabelle". ABS-CBN News. March 6, 2014. Retrieved September 13, 2016.
- Vila, Alixandra Caole (April 14, 2016). "Isabelle Daza, Erwan Heussaff team up for Payatas". The Philippine Star. Retrieved September 15, 2016.
- ABS-CBN News (August 3, 2015).15 celebs who graduated from La Salle - Isabelle Daza.
- "The New Face of Sophie Paris Philippines - Sophie Paris Philippines". Sophieparis.com.ph. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- Castro, Roldan (April 14, 2011). "PEP: Isabelle Daza admits there's a downside being the daughter of Gloria Diaz". GMA News Online. GMA Network Inc. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- Acosta, Gene Loves (February 4, 2016). "Breaking News: Isabelle Daza and Adrien Semblat are engaged!". ¡Hola! Philippines. Retrieved February 5, 2016.
- "Isabelle Daza, Adrien Semblat engaged". Rappler. February 5, 2016. Retrieved September 13, 2016.
- Jarloc, Glaiza (September 11, 2016). "Isabelle Daza weds French boyfriend in Tuscany". Sun.Star Manila. Retrieved September 13, 2016.
- Valeza, Karen (September 11, 2016). "Isabelle Daza marries her French beau Adrien Semblat". Manila Bulletin. Retrieved September 12, 2016.
- "Isabelle Daza's father, Gabriel 'Bong' Daza III, dies". Rappler. July 14, 2016. Retrieved July 14, 2016.
- "Bongbong Marcos walks Isabelle Daza down the aisle". The Philippine Star. September 11, 2016. Retrieved September 12, 2016.