|City of license||Fredericksburg, Texas|
|First air date||1996|
|HAAT||164.0 meters (538.1 ft)|
|Affiliations||KNAF (AM), KFAN-FM|
|Owner||J. & J. Fritz Media, Ltd.|
The station was assigned the call letters KNAF-FM on August 26, 1996. On December 10, 2003, the station changed its call sign to just KNAF. On December 24, 2003, the station was sold. The station holds no DJs during the broadcast except for the morning show. 
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron. Summer 2009. Retrieved 2009-10-19.[dead link]
- "KNAF-FM Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "KNAF Call Sign History". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "FCC Application". Federal Communications Commission.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KNAF
- Radio-Locator information on KNAF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KNAF
|This article about a radio station in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|