|City||Thousand Oaks, California|
|Broadcast area||Conejo Valley|
|First air date||2007|
|HAAT||−10 meters (−33 ft)|
|Owner||Conejo Radio Ministries|
KNJR-LP (107.9 MHz, "The Well") was a low-power FM radio station which is still licensed to Thousand Oaks, California and served the Conejo Valley area. Owned by Conejo Radio Ministries, the station had aired a Christian Contemporary format but is silent as of January 1, 2018. KOXC-LP in Oxnard, California has an extended coverage as a result of this radio silence.
The initial construction permit for KNJR-LP was issued to Calvary Community Church, a nondenominational Christian church in Westlake Village, California, by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on November 19, 2004. On November 6, 2007, the church transferred the license to Conejo Radio Ministries, who started broadcasting soon after.
KNJR-LP went silent on January 1, 2018 due to the loss of its transmission site. There is no word on when or if the station will return to the airwaves.
- "Station Search Details: KNJR-LP". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "Application Search Details: KNJR-LP (File No. BNPL-20000605ACQ)". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 13, 2018.
- "Application Search Details: KNJR-LP (File No. BAPL-20070830ADP)". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved May 14, 2018.
- Official website
- Query the FCC's FM station database for KNJR
- Radio-Locator information on KNJR-LP
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for KNJR
|This article about a radio station in California is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|