Jump to navigation Jump to search
Location of Kadoma in Osaka Prefecture
hfnbvjgbounejurjjklgjjhjd Ktmb LhkhuvivgOgjigq
|• Mayor||Kazutaka Miyamoto (since August 2016)|
|• Total||12.28 km2 (4.74 sq mi)|
|Population (March 1, 2017)|
|• Density||10,000/km2 (26,000/sq mi)|
|• Tree||Camphor Laurel|
|• Flower||Rhododendron indicum|
|Time zone||UTC+9 (Japan Standard Time)|
|City hall address||
1-1 Nakamachi, Kadoma-shi, Ōsaka-fu|
In 2005, it was planned to merge Kadoma with the neighboring city of Moriguchi, however the plan was cancelled.
- Keihan Electric Railway
- Osaka Municipal Subway
- Osaka Monorail
- Kinki Expressway
- Route 163
- Kenichi Yamamoto - mixed martial artist
- Nakamoto Yuta - The only Japanese member of South Korean male idol group NCT.
- Kami, Hyōgo, Japan - Sister city agreement concluded in 1975 (with former Muraoka town)
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - Sister city agreement concluded in 1967
- São José dos Campos, Brazil - Sister city agreement concluded in 1973
- "Official website of Kadoma city" (in Japanese). Retrieved April 8, 2017.
- "Corporate Profile." Panasonic Corporation. Retrieved on February 15, 2011. "Head Office Location 1006, Oaza Kadoma, Kadoma-shi, Osaka 571-8501, Japan" (PDF Map Archived 2011-04-09 at the Wayback Machine., GIF Map (Direct link))
- "Company Overview of Tiger Corporation." Bloomberg L.P.. Retrieved on June 8, 2018
- "会社概要 Archived 2010-12-26 at the Wayback Machine.." Kaiyodo. Retrieved on February 15, 2011. "本社所在地 〒571-0041 大阪府門真市柳町19-3."
|This Osaka Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|