From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|State||Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur|
|• Local Authority||Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur|
|• Mayor||Mhd Amin Nordin Abdul Aziz|
|Time zone||MST (UTC+8)|
Places of interest
- FRIM Kepong (Forest Research Institute Malaysia)
- Temasek Pewter Factory, Jalan Kuang Bulan, Taman Kepong
- 3 Chinese Temples (三间庙), Jalan Kepong (near Jinjang Utara)
- Kepong Metropolitan Park, 90 hectares in total size, one of the largest parks in Kuala Lumpur. Easy access from Batu Caves direction of Middle Ring Road 2, exit to Kepong before elevated bridge, visible from the highway
- Taman Rekreasi (Lake Gardens) Bandar Menjalara
- There are two KTM stations: Kepong station and the later built Kepong Sentral station. Both stations are located on the KTM Komuter Tanjong Malim-Port Klang route. Kepong Sentral is also served by a limited number of ETS services (KL to Ipoh).
- RapidKL, SJ Bus and Selangor Omnibus provides bus transport in the area.
Kepong is one of the 11 parliamentary constituencies of the federal territory of Kuala Lumpur represented in the Malaysian Parliament. The current Member of Parliament representing the constituency is Tan Seng Giaw from the Democratic Action Party.
- Kepong Methodist Youth Fellowship
|Bandar Menjalara||Mont Kiara
|This Malaysian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|