|OS grid reference|
|• London||120 mi (190 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Ketsby is a hamlet in the civil parish of South Ormsby in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 5 miles (8.0 km) west from the town of Alford. The population of the hamlet is included in the civil parish of Brinkhill.
The Greenwich Prime Zero meridian line passes through the hamlet.
- "Ketsby". Domesday Map. Anna Powell-Smith/University of Hull. Retrieved 6 July 2011.
- Historic England. "Cresset Lamp, Ketsby (893248)". PastScape. Retrieved 6 July 2011.
- "Ketsby Water Mill". British Listed Buildings. English Heritage. Retrieved 6 July 2011.
- "Ketsby Mill House". British Listed Buildings. English Heritage. Retrieved 6 July 2011.
- Media related to Ketsby at Wikimedia Commons