Kingdom Holding Company
|Headquarters||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Al-Waleed bin Talal, chairman and CEO|
|Owner||Al-Waleed bin Talal|
The Kingdom Holding Company (Arabic: شركة المملكة القابضة) is a Saudi conglomerate holding company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The Kingdom Holding Company (KHC) is a publicly listed company on the Tadawul (Saudi Stock Exchange). The KHC consists of a select team of experienced investment specialists directed by Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal. The company describes itself as a diversified investment company, whose main interests are financial services, real estate, tourism and hospitality, media, entertainment, petrochemicals, aviation and technology.
Its investments include (or have included) 
- 360buy (past) (China / now publicly traded as JD.com)
- Amazon (past) (US)
- AOL / Time Warner (past) (US)
- Apple (past) (US)
- Canary Wharf (past) (UK / now fully owned by JP Morgan Chase)
- Citigroup (present / 2%) (US)
- Coca-Cola (past) (US)
- Compaq (past) (US)
- eBay (past) (US)
- EuroDisney (past) (France / now fully owned by The Walt Disney Company)
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts (present / 47.5%) (Canada)
- Fairmont Hotels and Resorts (present / 1 quarter / shared with the government of Qatar and the American company Colony Capital) (Canada)
- Ford (past) (US)
- Hotel George V, Paris (present/ 100%) (France)
- Hewlett-Packard (past) (US)
- KADCO Egypt (present / 100%) (Egypt)
- Kingdom Hospital-Consulting Clinics (present / 100%) (Saudi Arabia)
- Kingdom Hotels Investments, (present / 100%) (Saudi Arabia)
- Kingdom Schools (present / 100%) (Saudi Arabia)
- Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation (present / 100%) (Lebanon)
- McDonald's (past) (US)
- Motorola Mobility (past) (US)
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts (present / 33%) (Germany)
- Flynas (present / 100%) (Saudi Arabia)
- National Industrialization Company (present / 100%) (Saudi Arabia)
- News Corporation (present / 1%) (US)
- PepsiCo (past) (US)
- Priceline.com (past) (US)
- Procter & Gamble (past) (US)
- Rotana Group (Arabic: روتانا), the Arab World's largest entertainment company (present / 100%) (Saudi Arabia)
- Saks Incorporated (past) (US)
- Savola Group (present / 100%) (Saudi Arabia)
- SAMBA, Saudi American Bank (past) (US) * Marvel Comics (US)
- Saudi Research & Marketing Group (present / 100%) (Saudi Arabia)
- The Walt Disney Company (past) (US)
- Twitter (present / 2%) (US)
It is the owner of and was the lead developer of the Kingdom Centre in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Kingdom Holding is an active investor in sub-saharan Africa through Kingdom Africa Management, a private equity firm and subsidiary based in South Africa, Ghana and Nigeria. Kingdom Africa is run by J. Kofi Bucknor and focuses on growth equity investments.
In April 2010, the company sold part of its stake in Raffles Holdings International in a deal worth about $847 million. to a group of investors, including an affiliate of Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund.
- "Saudi Kingdom Holding Company". Retrieved Jan 19, 2012.
- "Saudi Prince Pumps $300 Million Into Twitter". TechCrunch. 18 December 2011. Retrieved 18 December 2011.
- First Saudi Female Pilot Lands Job With Kingdom Holding , M. Ghazanfar Ali Khan, Arab News, 24 November 2004, retrieved 9 October 2009 Archived May 27, 2006 at the Wayback Machine
- "HRH Prince Alwaleed bin Talal places first order for A380 flying palace" (Press release). Airbus. 12 November 2007. Retrieved 4 April 2011.
- Prince Alwaleed bin Talal insulted at only being No 26 on Forbes rich list • The Guardian, 5 March 2013.
- "Kingdom Holding Sells Stake in Raffles". dealbook.nytimes.com. Retrieved 20 September 2012.
- "Kingdom Holding Contracts Construction of World’s Tallest Tower". www.azobuild.com. 2011. Retrieved 25 August 2011.