Knox Township, Jay County, Indiana
Location in Jay County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.7 sq mi (61 km2)|
|• Land||23.7 sq mi (61 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||912 ft (278 m)|
|• Density||21.2/sq mi (8.2/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453529|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.7 square miles (61 km2), all land. The streams of Bit Run, Corrode Run, Cowboy Run, Crooked Creek, Harris Creek, Holster Creek, Mud Creek, Oak Run, Oval Run, Phillips Run, Rustic Run and Wire Run run through this township.
- Penn Township (north)
- Greene Township (east)
- Jefferson Township (southeast)
- Richland Township (south)
- Jackson Township, Blackford County (west)
- Harrison Township, Blackford County (northwest)
The township contains one cemetery, Winters.
Airports and landing strips
- Kesler Field
- "Knox Township, Jay County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Jay, Milton T. (1922). History of Jay County, Indiana: Including Its World War Record and Incorporating the Montgomery History, Volume 1. Historical Publishing Company. p. 108.