LaClede Township, Fayette County, Illinois
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Fayette County
Fayette County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 9, 1859|
|• Total||36.84 sq mi (95.4 km2)|
|• Land||36.8 sq mi (95 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.11%|
|Elevation||584 ft (178 m)|
|• Density||24.7/sq mi (9.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62426, 62838, 62880|
|GNIS feature ID||0429215|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.84 square miles (95.4 km2), of which 36.8 square miles (95 km2) (or 99.89%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.11%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Farina (northeast three-quarters)
The township contains Farina Cemetery.
- Altamont Community Unit School District 10
- Effingham Community Unit School District 40
- South Central Community Unit School District 401
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "LaClede Township, Fayette County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- Gannett, Henry (1905). The Origin of Certain Place Names in the United States. Government Printing Office. p. 178.