Loudon Township, Fayette County, Illinois
Location in Fayette County
Fayette County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 9, 1859|
|• Total||59.83 sq mi (155.0 km2)|
|• Land||59.79 sq mi (154.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.1 km2) 0.07%|
|Elevation||600 ft (183 m)|
|• Density||16/sq mi (6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62080, 62411, 62414, 62418, 62458|
|GNIS feature ID||0429283|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 59.83 square miles (155.0 km2), of which 59.79 square miles (154.9 km2) (or 99.93%) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) (or 0.07%) is water.
- Magnolia Corner
- Post Oak
- Wrights Corner
- Bob Doane
The township contains these nine cemeteries: Bob Doan, Dial, Dunkard, Mount Moriah, Post Oak, Ranson, Rhodes Family, Rogers and Spring Hill.
- Beecher City Community Unit School District 20
- Brownstown Community Unit School District 201
- Cowden-Herrick Community Unit School District 3a
- Ramsey Community Unit School District 204
- St Elmo Community Unit School District 202
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 102
- State Senate District 51
- "Loudon Township, Fayette County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles[permanent dead link]
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.