Lincoln station (SkyTrain)
|Location||1140 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam, BC|
|Structure type||Elevated, enclosed|
|Opened||December 2, 2016|
Lincoln station is a SkyTrain station along the Evergreen Extension of the Millennium Line. It is located in Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada and opened for service on December 2, 2016 along with the rest of the Evergreen Extension.
|T||Side platform; Doors will open on the right|
|← ■ Millennium Line towards VCC–Clark (Coquitlam Central)|
|■ Millennium Line towards Lafarge Lake–Douglas (Terminus) →|
|Side platform; Doors will open on the right|
|S||Street||Station entrance, bus loop|
Ticket vending machine
Lincoln is served by a single entrance facing the north end of the station. The entrance is located at the southwest corner of the intersection of Northern Avenue and Pinetree Way.
Lincoln station provides connections to several Tri-Cities bus routes. Bus bay assignments are as follows:
|1||160 Port Coquitlam Station
186 Coquitlam Central Station
188 Coquitlam Central Station
N9 Coquitlam Central Station (night bus service)
|2||160 Kootenay Loop
186 Hampton Park
188 Port Coquitlam Station
N9 Downtown (night bus service)
- "2017 Transit Service Performance Review" (PDF). translink.ca. TransLink. Retrieved June 28, 2018.
- "Evergreen Extension". Retrieved December 1, 2016.
- Brown, Scott (November 7, 2016). "TransLink will open Evergreen Line on Dec. 2". Vancouver Sun. Retrieved November 7, 2016.
- "Tri-Cities rejoice: The long-awaited Evergreen Line opens". CTV Vancouver. December 2, 2016. Retrieved December 2, 2016.
- "Coquitlam — Lincoln Station" (PDF).
- TransLink. "Lincoln Station". Retrieved January 9, 2017.
|This article about a railway station in British Columbia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Metro Vancouver-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|