Mark Bridges, 3rd Baron Bridges
He is the son of Thomas Edward Bridges, 2nd Baron Bridges. He was educated at Eton College, Berkshire and at Corpus Christi College, Cambridge. He became the 3rd Baron Bridges on the death of his father in 2017.
Bridges was appointed Commander of the Royal Victorian Order (CVO) in the 2012 New Year Honours for his work as personal solicitor to the Queen. This honour was upgraded to Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order in the 2019 New Year Honours.
- "Queen replaces retiring adviser". The Lawyer. Retrieved 19 May 2011.
- Kelly, June (21 November 2002). "Princess Royal's day in court". BBC News. Retrieved 19 May 2011.
- "Our people : Mark Bridges". Farrer & Co. Retrieved 19 May 2011.
- "No. 60009". The London Gazette (Supplement). 31 December 2011. p. 3.
- New Year Honours List 2012: full list, Telegraph.co.uk
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
| Baron Bridges
Hon. Nicholas Bridges
|This biography of a member of a noble house or article about nobility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|