|STC rapid transit|
Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||20 December 1984|
Metro Polanco is a station along Line 7 of the Mexico City Metro. The station opened on 20 December 1984. It serves the Polanco neighborhood. The logo for the station features a silhouette of the clock tower of the nearby Parque Lincoln, a building typical of the architecture of Polanco .
- Spanish Embassy
- Plaza Uruguay, a small plaza.
- Parque Lincoln, city park.
- "Polanco" (in Spanish). Sistema de Transporte Colectivo. Archived from the original on 19 March 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2011.
- Archambault, Richard. "Polanco » Mexico City Metro System". Retrieved 1 August 2011.
- Monroy, Marco. Schwandl, Robert (ed.). "Opening Dates for Mexico City's Subway". Retrieved 21 August 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Polanco (station).|
|This Mexico City Metro article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|