Microsoft Dynamics ERP
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Microsoft Dynamics ERP is enterprise resource planning (ERP) software primarily geared toward midsize organizations as well as subsidiaries and divisions of larger organizations. Its applications are part of Microsoft Dynamics, a line of business management software owned and developed by Microsoft.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP includes five primary products:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly Axapta) is designed to help organizations do business across locations and countries by standardizing processes and helping to simplify compliance. The latest version is Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 CU13
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains Software) can help companies adapt to new opportunities and growth by managing changing markets, enabling unique business requirements, and connecting business processes across the organization. The latest version is Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) is designed to help organizations streamline specialized and industry-specific business processes. The latest version is Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL (formerly Solomon IV) can help project-driven organizations obtain reports and business analysis and automate projects across company divisions and locations. The latest version is Microsoft Dynamics SL 2015.
- Microsoft Dynamics C5 (formerly Concorde C5) can assist with finance, manufacturing, supply chains, analytics and electronic commerce for small and medium-sized enterprises. The latest version is Microsoft Dynamics C5 2012.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications are designed to help customers:
- Manage the entire supply chain.
- Make current financial data and reports accessible for business planning and regulatory compliance.
- Automate repetitious and routine functions so that employees can focus on more critical tasks.
- Minimize the cost and complexity of administering salaries, benefits, recruiting, and performance management.
- Provide greater visibility into key performance factors, such as profitability and potential issues.
- Meet industry-specific needs with functionality for vertical business processes.
Microsoft Dynamics ERP has five focus industries:
- "What is Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM?". Queue.
- "Microsoft's ERP solution". Microsoft.
- http://www.erpsoftwareblog.com/category/about-microsoft-dynamics-nav/. Missing or empty
- "Microsoft Dynamics C5". EG.