Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Relations (Lesotho)
Coat of Arms of Lesotho
|Headquarters||Griffith Hill Road, P.O. Box 1387 Maseru 100|
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
Organization and structure
The ministry seeks to establish, promote and develop good relations between Lesotho and the International Community for the advancement and enhancement of Lesotho's prosperity and for the protection of its sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity.
The ministry has the following departments: Directorate of Protocol, Directorate of Political Affairs, Africa and the Middle East, Directorate of Europe and the Americas, Directorate of Asia, far East and the Pacific, Directorate of Economic and International Organizations, Directorate of Legal Affairs and Directorate of Consular Affairs.
The current Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Relations is Tlohang Sekhamane.
List of ministers
This is a list of Ministers of Foreign Affairs and International Relations of Lesotho:
- 1966–1972: Leabua Jonathan
- 1972–1974: Peete Nkuebe Peter Peete
- 1974–1975: Joseph Kotsokoane
- 1975–1981: Charles Dube Molapo
- 1981–1982: Mooki Vitus Molapo
- 1982–1983: Charles Dube Molapo
- 1983–1984: Evaristus Sekhonyana
- 1984–1986: Vincent Montsi Makhele
- 1986–1988: Lengolo B. Monyake
- 1988–1990: Thaabe Letsie
- 1990–1991: Tom Thabane
- 1991–1992: Pius Tanki Molapo
- 1992–1993: Tokonye Kotelo
- 1993–1994: Molapo Qhobela
- 1994: Evaristus Sekhonyana
- 1994–1995: Molapo Qhobela
- 1995: Mpho Malie
- 1995–1998: Kelebone Maope
- 1998–2002: Tom Thabane
- 2002–2004: Mohlabi Tsekoa
- 2004–2007: Monyane Moleleki
- 2007–2015: Mohlabi Tsekoa
- 2015–present: Tlohang Sekhamane
- "Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Relations". Retrieved 2010-10-07.
- "Ministry Vision". Retrieved 2010-10-07.
|This Lesotho-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|