Ministry of Infrastructure (Ukraine)
|Formed||7 December 2010|
|Headquarters||14, Victory Square,
Kyiv, Ukraine, 01135 
|Parent agency||Cabinet of Ministers|
The Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine (Ukrainian: Міністерство інфраструктури України) functions as the main executive body that controls Ukraine's transportation infrastructure including roads, trains, and communications. The department is based on the former Transport and Communications Ministry and also oversees the implementation of government tourism policies.
In December 2010, Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych reorganized the former Transport and Communications Ministry into the Ministry of Infrastructure. On May 12, 2011, it was approved as its successor 
||Parts of this article (those related to article) need to be updated. (May 2013)|
The Ministry comprises a central body, led by the minister, his/her first deputy, and other deputies who assist the minister. The Ministry also consists of several state administrations that specialize in certain fields and coordinate operations of government companies.
- State Aviation Service of Ukraine
- Ukrzaliznytsia (State Administration of Railroad Transport of Ukraine)
- State Agency of Automobile Roads of Ukraine Ukravtodor (Auto-Roads)
- Ukrainian Sea and River Fleet (in 2011 transformed into the State Inspection of Ukraine in Security of Sea and River Transportation)
- State Auto transportation Service
- State Service of Communication (part of the State Special Communications Service of Ukraine)
- National Agency of Ukraine in preparation and conducting of Euro-2012
- State Agency of Ukraine in Tourism and Resorts
On June 30, 2011 the State Service of Communication, State Administration of Communication (less the state owned company Ukrposhta), and the Telecommunication Systems and Information Security branch of the Security Service of Ukraine were consolidated to become the administration of State Special Communications Service of Ukraine.
State Administration of Communication
(transferred to the State Special Communications Service of Ukraine)
- Presa - State enterprise in distribution of periodic publications
- State enterprise of special communication
- Ukrposhta - Ukrainian state enterprise of postal communication
Ukrainian Sea and River Fleet
- Izmail Sea Trade Port (MTP)
- Yevpatoria Sea Trade Port
- Kerch Sea Trade Port
- State Company of Accident-Rescue and Submerged-Technical Operations (reorganized under Kerch MTP)
- Illichivsk Sea Trade Port
- Kherson Sea Trade Port
- Reni Sea Trade Port
- Berdyansk Sea Trade Port
- Henichensk Sea Trade Port (reorganized into a transit port of Berdyansk MTP)
- Mykolaiv Sea Trade Port
- Specialized Sea Port "Oktyabrsk"
- Sevastopol Sea Trade Port
- Mariupol Sea Trade Port
- Azov Main Sea Agency "Inflot" (reorganized under Mariupol MTP)
- Odessa Sea Trade Port
- State Institution "Museum of Sea Fleet" (reorganized under Odessa MTP)
- Bilhorod-Dnistrovsky Sea Trade Port
- Feodosia Sea Trade Port
- Sea Trade Port "Ust-Dunaisk"
- Sea Trade Port "Yuzhny"
- Skadovsk Sea Trade Port
- Yalta Sea Trade Port
- Donuzlav Sea Tade Port (liquidation)
- State Ship Company "Ukrainian Commerce Fleet"
- State Ship Company "Kerch Ferry"
- OJSC Ship Company "Sea Trident"
- OJSC "Ukrainian Danube Steamship"
- State Ship Company "Black Sea Steamship"
- State Ship Company "Ukrtanker"
- State Ship Company "Ukrainian Sea Refrigeration Transportation" (liquidation)
- Regional Logistics and Support
- Feodosia State Trade Company "Torhmortrans"
- State Organization "Inspection in preparation and certification of sailors"
- Ukrainian State Company in hiring of workers of sea and river transportation "Ukrcrewing"
- Classification Association Ship Registry of Ukraine
- State Company of Sea Telecommunications of Ukraine "Morkom"
- Information-Analytic Center of Sea and River Transportation
- State Company of Waterways "Ukrvodshlyakh"
- State Company of Waterways "Ustdunaivodshlyakh"
- Black Sea Yacht Club
- Black Sea Main Sea Agency "Inflot"
- Agency of Sea Security
- State Company "Delta-Lotsman" (regional maritime pilot service)
- State Institution "Derzhhidrohrafiya"
- Sea Accident-Rescue Service
- Science-Researching and Project-Constructive Institute of Sea Fleet of Ukraine with Research Production
- State Project-Searching and Science-Researching Institute of Sea Transportation "Chornomorndiproekt"
- State Company "Ukrtekhflot"
- Inspection of the Main State Fleet Registry
- Kerch Ship-Maintenance Factory
- Ship-Maintenance Production of the Illichivsk Ship-Maintenance Factory (liquidation)
- State Production Union "Illichivsk Ship-Maintenance Factory"
- State Company "Ukrspetsobladnannya"
- State Coordination Center in Search and Rescue at Sea
- BlackSea-Azov Production-Exploiting Directory of Sea Routes
- Administration of River Ports
- Main State Inspection of Ukraine of Ship Security (liquidation temporarily suspended)
List of Ministers of Transportation
|Name of Ministry||Name of minister||Term of Office|
|Ministry of Transportation||Orest Klympush||March 1992||July 1994|
|Ivan Dankevych||July 1995||May 1997|
|Mykola Kruhlov||May 23, 1997||July 17, 1997|
|Valeriy Cherep||August 11, 1997||April 1998|
|Ivan Dankevych||August 7, 1998||October 5, 1999|
|Leonid Kostyuchenko||1999||May 2001|
|Valeriy Pustovoitenko||June 9, 2001||April 30, 2002|
|Heorhiy Kirpa||May 2002||July 24, 2004|
|Ministry of Transportation
|Heorhiy Kirpa||July 24, 2004||December 27, 2004|
|Yevhen Chervonenko||February 2005||September 2005|
|Viktor Bondar||September 2005||September 2006|
|Mykola Rudkovsky||August 4, 2006||2007|
|Yosyp Vinsky||December 18, 2007||June 23, 2009|
|Kostyantyn Yefymenko||March 11, 2010||December 9, 2010|
|Ministry of Infrastructure||Borys Kolesnikov||December 9, 2010||24 December 2012|
|Volodymyr Kozak||24 December 2012||27 February 2014|
|Maksym Burbak||27 February 2014||2 December 2014|
|Andriy Pyvovarsky||2 December 2014||14 April 2016|
|Volodymyr Omelyan||14 April 2016||Present|
- Transport in Ukraine
- Telecommunications in Ukraine
- Internet in Ukraine
- Tourism in Ukraine
- "Official website. Address (bottom of the page) ("Kyiv" spelling)". Mar 2017.
- New Cabinet formed in Ukraine, UNIAN (14 April 2016)
- Yanukovych dismisses deputy transport and communications minister, Kyiv Post (23 February 2012)
- Ukase of the President of Ukraine