Ministry of Healthcare (Ukraine)
|Headquarters||7, M. Hrushevsky
street, Kiev, 01601 
|Parent agency||Cabinet of Ministers|
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
The Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine (Ukrainian: Міністерство охорони здоров'я України) is the main healthcare body in the system of central government. It is based on former Ministries of Healthcare. Naturalized Ukrainian American Ulana Suprun  was appointed acting Minister on July 27th, 2016. On July 11th, 2015 President Petro Poroshenko conferred Suprun citizenship.
The ministry consists of the central body headed the Minister of Healthcare, first deputy, and other deputies to assist the minister. Ministry deputies elect several state healthcare administrations employee that specialize in certain field and coordinate operation of the government companies.
- State Nursing-Epidemiological Service
- State Service for Medications and Drugs Control
- State Service to counter-act HIV/AIDS & socially dangerous illnesses
- "Official website of the Ministry. About.". 2014.
- (Ukrainian) The government appointed Acting Minister of Health, Ukrayinska Pravda (27 July 2016)
- "Official website of the Ministry. Management". 2014.
- President granted citizenship to Ulana and Marco Suprun: "Your efforts saved thousands of lives" (11 July 2016)
- New Cabinet formed in Ukraine, UNIAN (14 April 2016)
- "Official website of the Ministry. Divisions.". 2014.