Ministry of Healthcare (Ukraine)
Logo Ministry of Hearlth
7, M. Hrushevsky|
street, Kiev, 01601
|Annual budget||26.54 ₴ (2018)|
|Parent agency||Cabinet of Ministers|
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
The Ministry of Healthcare of Ukraine (Ukrainian: Міністерство охорони здоров'я України, МОЗ) is the main healthcare body in the system of central government. It is based on former Ministries of Healthcare. Naturalized Ukrainian American Ulana Suprun was appointed acting Minister on 27 July 2016. On 11 July 2015 President Petro Poroshenko conferred Suprun citizenship.
The ministry consists of the central body headed the Minister of Healthcare and deputies to assist the minister. Ministry deputies elect several state healthcare administrations employee that specialize in certain field and coordinate operation of the government companies.
Current Minister and deputies
- Office of medical care for mothers and children
- Office of medical care for adults
- Office of medical and social care
Department of emergency medical care and disaster medicine
Tetiana Timoshenko – Head of department
- Section of prehospital and hospital emergency medical care
- Section of coordination and providing medical care during anti-terrorist operations, emergency and martial law
Department of public health
Natalia Piven – Head of department
Department of reform centers coordination
- Section of state policy in the sphere of reforms
- Section of monitoring, electronic systematization and information security
- State Nursing-Epidemiological Service
- State Service for Medications and Drugs Control
- State Service to counter-act HIV/AIDS & socially dangerous illnesses
- "Official website of the Ministry. About". 2014.
- (in Ukrainian) The government appointed Acting Minister of Health, Ukrayinska Pravda (27 July 2016)
- "Official website of the Ministry. Management". 2014.
- President granted citizenship to Ulana and Marco Suprun: "Your efforts saved thousands of lives" (11 July 2016)
- New Cabinet formed in Ukraine, UNIAN (14 April 2016)
- "Ministry of Healthcare (Ukraine): Current Minister and deputies" (in Ukrainian). Minister of Healthcare (Ukraine). Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- "Ministry of Healthcare will watch online for infections in Ukraine" (in Ukrainian). Ukrayinska Pravda. Retrieved 31 March 2017.
- "Ministry of Healthcare (Ukraine): Structure" (in Ukrainian). Minister of Healthcare (Ukraine). Retrieved 31 March 2017.