Monthly Shōnen Sunday
This article needs to be updated.December 2013)(
Cover of first issue, featuring characters from the Adachi series Q and A which debuted in this issue.
|First issue||June 2009|
Monthly Shōnen Sunday (Japanese: 月刊少年サンデー Hepburn: Gekkan Shōnen Sandē), alternately known as Get the Sun (ゲッサン Gessan), is a monthly shōnen manga magazine published in Japan by Shogakukan since 12 May 2009 (the June 2009 issue). The magazine was announced in February 2009, with Hayashi Masato, at that time editor of Weekly Shōnen Sunday, editing the monthly magazine as well.
|Title||Author(s)||First issue||Last issue||Notes|
|Aoi Honō||Kazuhiko Shimamoto||June 2009||moved from Weekly Young Sunday|
|Asagiro||Minoru Hiramatsu||June 2009|
|Azumanga Daioh: Supplementary Lessons||Kiyohiko Azuma||June 2009||August 2009|
|The!! Beach Stars||Masahiro Morio||June 2009||March 2013||moved from Weekly Young Sunday|
|Birthday||Yellow Tanabe||June 2009||June 2009||one shot|
|Dai Dark||Q Hayashida||April 2019|
|Daisan Sekai no Nagai||Ken Nagai||June 2009|
|Dorohedoro||Q Hayashida||December 2017||September 2018||moved from Hibana|
|Gakushin Ou - Vero Musica||Masanori Yoshida||June 2009||2010|
|Hallelujah Overdrive!||Kōtarō Takata||July 2009|
|Hōkago Saikoro Club||Hirō Nakamichi||March 2013|
|Itsuka Omae to Jiruba o||Yūji Yokoyama||August 2009|
|Karakai Jōzu no Takagi-san||Yamamoto Souichirou||August 2016||moved from Monthly Shonen Sunday Mini|
|Kenryoku no Inu Police Wan!||Pero Sugimoto||June 2009||May 2010|
|Kōkō Kyūji Zawa-san||Eriko Mishima||August 2009||August 2009|
|Let's Play with Yvonne||Tomoyuki Arai||June 2009|
|Lindbergh||Ahn Dongshik||June 2009|
|Makoto no Ōja||Ashibi Fukui||June 2009|
|Manekoi||Taishi Mori||June 2009|
|Mix||Mitsuru Adachi||June 2012|
|Nobunaga Concerto||Ayumi Ishii||June 2009|
|Number One Kaidoh||Amiya Harumi||August 2009|
|Otome Genocide||Moricha||August 2009||Winner of the first Get The Sun Rookie Award|
|Q and A||Mitsuru Adachi||June 2009||April 2012|
|Shinobi no Kuni||Ryō Wada (story)
Mutsumi Banno (art)
|The Idolmaster Million Live!||Yuki Monji
Bandai Namco Entertainment
|August 2014||October 2016||Video game adaptation|
|Toaru Hikūshi e no Tsuioku||Koroku Inumura (story)
Maiko Ogawa (art)
|September 2009||March 2011|
|Tsuki no Hebi: Suikoden Ibun||Hiroo Nakamichi||June 2009|
|Welcome to the El-Palacio||Takao Aoyagi||June 2009||October 2013|
|Yoshitō-sama||Haruka Shii||June 2009||September 2013|
|Title||Author||Illustrator||First issue||Last issue||Notes|
|Kai, Sasu.||Hirokatsu Sahara||Junji Itō||June 2009|
|Time Mail||Tōichirō Kujira||Hiroto Ōishi||June 2009|
- "Boy's Manga". Japanese Magazine Publishers Association (in Japanese). September 2015. Retrieved July 26, 2016.
- "Boy's Manga" (in Japanese). Japanese Magazine Publishers Association. September 2016. Retrieved November 6, 2016.
- "Shogakukan to Launch Monthly Shonen Sunday Mag in Japan". Anime News Network. 2009-02-27. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- Ichihara, Takenori (June 2009). "Approaching the first issue (創刊によせて Sōkan ni yosete)". Monthly Shōnen Sunday. 1: 753.
- "Kekkaishi's Tanabe to Start Manga in Monthly Shonen Sunday". Anime News Network. 2009-03-11. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- "Dorohedoro's Q Hayashida Launches New Manga in March". Anime News Network. November 11, 2018. Retrieved November 12, 2018.
- Ichihara, Takenori (August 2009). "Get The Sun Rookie Bulletin Board". Monthly Shōnen Sunday. 3: 494.