|Elevation||1,436 metres (4,711 ft) AHD (approx.) |
|Parent range||Great Dividing Range|
Mount Useful is a mountain located to the west of Licola in Victoria, Australia. The summit lies within the Mount Useful Natural Features and Scenic Reserve which was established in 1979 and covers 354 hectares (875 acres). The mountain has basalt cliffs with columnar jointing on the east and south-east sides.
- "Map of Mount Useful, VIC". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Place Names Search: Mount Useful". Geoscience Australia. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Mount Useful Natural Features and Scenic Reserve". Parks Victoria. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Mount Useful". Victorian Resources Online. Department of Primary Industries. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Fire two attacks". Gippsland Times & Maffra Spectator. 6 September 2012. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
- "Comms Site MT USEFUL". The Australian Communications and Media Authority. Retrieved 23 March 2013.
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|