Naan Vanangum Dheivam
|Naan Vanangum Dheivam|
|Directed by||K. Somu|
|Produced by||C. T. Chettiar|
|Written by||Ra. Venkadachalam|
by Mary Shelley
T. R. Ramachandran
Chittor V. Nagaiah
|Music by||K. V. Mahadevan|
|Cinematography||H. S. Venu|
|Edited by||N. M. Shankar|
Sathya Narayana Pictures
|Distributed by||Sathya Narayana Pictures|
Naan Vanangum Dheivam (English: The deity which I worship) is a 1963 Indian Tamil language film, directed by K. Somu and produced by C. T. Chettiar. The film stars Sivaji Ganesan, Padmini, T. R. Ramachandran and Chittor V. Nagaiah in lead roles. The film had musical score by K. V. Mahadevan. It is based on the English novel Frankenstein, written by Mary Shelley.
- Sivaji Ganesan as Sundaram
- Padmini as Rukmani
- T. R. Ramachandran as Gopal (Rukmani Brother)
- Ragini as Kalaivani (Gopal Lover)
- K. Sarangapani
- Chittor V. Nagaiah
- M. R. Santhanam
- P. D. Sambatham
- S. Ramarao
- Director: K. Somu
- Producer: C. T. Chettiar
- Production Company: Sathya Narayana Pictures
- Music: K. V. Mahadevan
- Lyrics: A. Maruthakasi & K. S. Gopalakrishnan
- Dialogues: Ra. Venkatachalam
- Cinematography: H. S. Venu
- Editing: N. M. Shankar
- Art Direction: Thotta
- Choreography: K. N. Dhandayuthapani Pillai, Chinni-Sampath & Madhavan
- Stunt: None
- Audiography: A. Krishnan
- Dance: Kumari Kamala
The music was composed by K. V. Mahadevan, while lyrics written by A. Maruthakasi & K. S. Gopalakrishnan. The song "Mullaippoo Manakkudu" was initially meant to be picturised on Ganesan, but after distributors objected, it was instead used for Chandrababu.
|1||"Ellam Ingoru Soodhattam"||P. B. Sreenivas||02:30|
|2||"Kanavum Palithadhu"||P. Suseela||03:10|
|3||"Mullai Poo Manakkuthu"||A. L. Raghavan & Jikki||03:29|
|4||"Naan Maraven Murali Gopala"||M. S. Rajeswari||01:24|
|5||"Velli Panam Kaasu"||Jikki||02:36|
|6||"Thayavu Illaiyo Annaiyae"||R. Balasaraswathi Devi||03:19|
|7||"Vanthaalum Vanthaalae Vandu Polae"||K. Jamuna Rani||03:26|
|8||"Naagareegamaai Vaazhanum"||K. Jamuna Rani & L. R. Eswari||06:46|
|9||"Veenaana Jaalangal Nee Seivathenadi"||K. Jamuna Rani, A. G. Rathnamala
& L. R. Eswari
- "Naan Vanangum Dheivam Release". nadigarthilagam.com. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- "Naan Vanangum Dheivam". spicyonion.com. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "Naan Vanangum Dheivam". gomolo.com. Retrieved 15 September 2014.
- "Naan Vanangum Dheivam". directorksomu.com. Archived from the original on 15 September 2014. Retrieved 15 September 2014. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Naan Vanangum Deivam Songs". raaga.com. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "Naan Vanangum Deivam Songs". inbaminge. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- "In fine fettle". The Hindu. 23 June 2011. Retrieved 26 July 2017.