Perry Township, Tippecanoe County, Indiana
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||36.24 sq mi (93.9 km2)|
|• Land||36.08 sq mi (93.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.15 sq mi (0.4 km2) 0.41%|
|Elevation||659 ft (201 m)|
|• Density||198.5/sq mi (76.6/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||453725|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.24 square miles (93.9 km2), of which 36.08 square miles (93.4 km2) (or 99.56%) is land and 0.15 square miles (0.39 km2) (or 0.41%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Lafayette (east edge)
(This list is based on USGS (United States Geological Survey) data and may include former settlements.)
- Washington Township (north)
- Clay Township, Carroll County (east)
- Ross Township, Clinton County (east)
- Madison Township, Clinton County (southeast)
- Sheffield Township (south)
- Wea Township (southwest)
- Fairfield Township (west)
The township contains these three cemeteries: Swank, Union and Zion.
Airports and landing strips
- Halsmer Airport
- Wildcat Air Landing Area
- Tippecanoe School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 41
- State Senate District 22
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- United States National Atlas
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Archived from the original on 2020-02-12. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.