|Directed by||Alan Hicks|
|Produced by||Paula DuPré Pesmen|
|Written by||Alan Hicks|
Quincy Jones Productions
Quincy is a 2018 American documentary film about the life of American record producer, singer and film producer, Quincy Jones. The film was co-written and co-directed by Alan Hicks and Rashida Jones and produced by Paula DuPré Pesmen. The film was released by Netflix on September 21, 2018.
The documentary is co-directed by Jones' daughter Rashida Jones and Alan Hicks. It's produced by Paula DuPré Pesmen, and executive produced by Jane Rosenthal and Berry Welsh for TriBeCa Productions and Adam Fell for Quincy Jones Productions.
|2018||AAFCA’s Top Ten List (African-American Film Critics Association)||Won|||
|2019||Grammy Award for Best Music Film (61st Annual Grammy Awards)||Won|||
- Jr, Mike Fleming (1 August 2018). "Netflix Lands Quincy Jones Docu, Sets Sept. 21 Release With Limited Theatrical". Deadline. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "'Quincy' Wins Best Music Film | GRAMMY.com". Grammy.com. Retrieved 12 February 2019.
- "'Quincy' Trailer Highlights Life and Career of Quincy Jones". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- Blistein, Jon (6 September 2018). "Watch Quincy Jones Reflect on Art, Ego, Legacy in Netflix Doc Trailer". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- Kilkenny, Katie (11 December 2018). "'Black Panther' Named Best Film by African-American Film Critics Association". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 12 February 2019.