From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Minister of Communications|
21 August 2009 – 2 December 2012
|Preceded by||Mohammad Soleimani|
|Succeeded by||Ali Nikzad|
|Member of City Council of Tehran|
3 September 2014
|Political party||Iranian Principlists|
|Alma mater||University of Bordeaux|
Reza Taghipour (born 1957, in Maragheh) is an Iranian politician who was the Minister of Communications from 2009 to 2012. He was elected as a member of Tehran City Council in 2013 local elections.
- Deputy of the Minister of ICT and head of Iran Space Agency since 2008.
- Deputy of managing director of Electronic Industries for 8 years (2000–2008).
- The Chairman of the board of Shiraz Electronic Industries for 3 years (2000–2003)
- The Chairman of the board of Isfahan Optics Industries (IOI) for 4 years
- The Chairman of the board of IS Iran for 3 years
- Deputy of the chairman of the board & managing director of Telecommunication Co. of IEI for 1.5 years
- Deputy of Industrial Research in Electronic and Telecommunication Group for 2 years
- Manager of Electronic and Computer Industry of Electronic and Telecommunication Group
- Member of the Board of Iran Electronic Industries Co. for 13 years (since 1996 till now)
- Managing Director of Shiraz Electronic Industries for 5 years
- Manager of Telecommunication Security Industries for 8 years
- Executive of the ICT ( N M) project for Training & Research Institute
- Member of the research council of Iran Electronic Research Center for 3 years
Research, Industrial and Educational activities
- Teaching the courses of executive managers development in Iran Electronic Industries
- Creating the center of research for telecommunication encoders and management, designing and producing of more than 14 encoders
- Creating the research center of Electronic war in Shiraz Electronic Industries
- Development of the optic and laser industries in Shiraz Electronic Industries
- Creating and developing the radar industries and microwave lamps in Shiraz Electronic Industries
- Creating and developing the marine electronic industry in IES
- Producing over 10 major industrial products such as anti-armor missile shooter, tank"s fire controller, ground care radar, high power microwave lamps, underwater wireless, underwater hearing and night vision glasses.
- Elected as the national outstanding manager in the ninth Shahid Rajaee Festival in 2005
- Achieving the first grade of Shahid Rajaee Festival in 1996
- Receiving the appreciation board from the minister of defense for self-sufficiency and strengthening the ability of defense forces
- Receiving the appreciation board for security control and command network from the commander of IRIAF in 2005
- Receiving the appreciation board for establishing the festival of using the implementation techniques and strategic plan from the managing director of Iran Electronic Industries in 2005
- Receiving the appreciation board for codifying the strategic plan from the CEO of Iran Electronic Industries in 2005
- Receiving the appreciation board for self-sufficiency and cutting dependence from the deputy of Jihad IRIMF research and self-sufficiency in 2005
- Receiving the appreciation board for empowering and developing the national power from the defense minister
- "Council decision 2012/168/CFSP". Official Journal of the European Union. 24 March 2012. Retrieved 17 June 2013.