Richard K. Bernstein
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (June 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Richard K. Bernstein (born June 17, 1934) is a physician and an advocate for a low-carbohydrate diabetes diet to help achieve normal blood sugars for diabetics. Bernstein has type 1 diabetes. His private medical practice in Mamaroneck, New York is devoted solely to treating diabetes and prediabetes. He is a fellow of the American College of Nutrition, the American College of Endocrinology, and The College of Certified Wound Specialists. He is the author of six books on diabetes and normalizing blood sugars.
- "Bernstein Diet". MSN. 1 January 2013.
- "A Tribute to Richard K. Bernstein MD, FACE, FACN, FCCWS, on His 83rd Birthday". Diabetes in Control. 24 June 2017.
- Bernstein, Richard K. (November 1, 2011), Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution: The Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars (Hardcover 4th ed.), Little, Brown & Company, ISBN 978-0-316-18269-0 Cite has empty unknown parameter:
- Bernstein, Richard K. (January 3, 2005), The Diabetes Diet: Dr. Bernstein's Low-Carbohydrate Solution, Little, Brown & Company, ISBN 978-0-316-73784-5 Cite has empty unknown parameter:
- Bernstein, Richard K. (November 1990), Diabetes Type II: Living a Long, Healthy Life Through Blood Sugar Normalization (1st ed.), Prentice Hall Trade Cite has empty unknown parameter:
- Bernstein, Richard K. (February 1, 1981), Diabetes: The GlucograF Method for Normalizing Blood Sugar, Crown Cite has empty unknown parameter:
- Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes University. Official Web Site, retrieved 2015-01-06