|Known for||Michelin starred Locks Brasserie|
Carville studied at the Killybegs Catering College. He has previously worked at the Four Seasons Hotel Dublin under chef Terry White and L'Ecrivain under chef Derry Clarke. Afterwards, he worked with Sébastien Masi at his Pearl Brasserie, before he was appointed as head chef of Locks Brasserie. He left the restaurant in July 2013 to open a new restaurant in the Clarence Hotel, together with Oliver Dunne.
- O'Keeffe, Michelle (28 September 2012). "More Michelin stars on menu for our restaurants.". Daily Mail via HighBeam Research. Retrieved 1 November 2012. (subscription required)
- Chef profile
- Lucinda O'Sullivan - Locks Brasserie
- Digby, Marie Claire (24 May 2013). "Rory Carville to leave Locks Brasserie and open Cleaver East with Oliver Dunne". The Irish Times. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- Hunt, Joanne (28 September 2012). "Michelin stars awarded to two Irish restaurants". Irish Times. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- Martyn, Hilary (28 September 2012). "Galway restaurant wins Michelin Star". Galway Independent. Retrieved 28 September 2012.