|Residence||Ardmore, County Waterford|
|Employer||Cliff House Hotel|
|Known for||Michelin starred The House|
|Height||6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)|
Kajuiter's passion for food started at a young age, due to his parents running a restaurant. In 1991, aged 17, he started his kitchen career in Les Quatre Canetons, under head chef Wynand Vogel. Like most chefs he moved around from restaurant to restaurant, to pick up as much knowledge and experience as possible. That is why he moved to London in 1995. Here he worked at L'Ortolan (under John Burton Race), Waterside Inn (under Michel Roux), La Tante Claire (under Pierre Koffmann) and finally in The Restaurant Marco Pierre White (under Marco Pierre White).
Kajuiter came to Ireland in 2007 to become "executive chef in charge of Food and Beverages" of the Cliff House Hotel. In that job he is responsible for the main restaurant of the hotel The House. Much to his surprise, he earned one Michelin star in 2010, only two years after the reopening of the hotel.
- Good Food Award 2008 - Best of the South
- Georgina Campbell's "Newcomer of the Year 2009" award.
- Michelin Star 2010–present
- 3 AA Rosettes 2011/2012
- 4 AA Rosettes 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017
- Cliff House Hotel: The Cookbook; 2009
- Lets Go Disco - 1 year at The House Restaurant 2012
- Digby, Marie-Claire (20 February 2010). "Tall Order". HighBeam Research. Retrieved 3 May 2012. (subscription required)
- Lucinda O'Sullivan (2008-07-06). "Aces high". Independent.ie. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "RTÉ Television - The Afternoon Show". Rte.ie. 2009-05-08. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Luxury Style, Travel, and Leisure - Town & Country Magazine". Townandcountrytravelmag.com. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Abalone. Nature's mother of pearl — Grant Hawthorne". Food-e-matters.com. 2011-01-10. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- McGreevy, Ronan (16 January 2010). "Chef walking on air at Michelin star success". HighBeam Research. Retrieved 3 May 2012. (subscription required)
- "Nederlanders winnen Ierse food-prijs". MissetHoreca.nl. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100828105421/http://www.goodfoodireland.ie/index.cfm/section/pages/ext/GoodFoodIreland2008Awards. Archived from the original on August 28, 2010. Retrieved June 26, 2011. Missing or empty
- "Newcomer of the Year 2009 - Cliff House Hotel - Georgina Campbell Awards". Ireland-guide.com. 2012-06-28. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Michelin Maps & Guides: maps, atlas, travel guides, Michelin Guide". Michelinonline.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2011-10-10. Retrieved 2013-09-15.
- "Martijn Kajuiter behoudt Michelinster in Ierland". MissetHoreca.nl. Retrieved 2013-09-15.