|Head chef||Kei Pilz|
|Food type||Japanese and Sushi|
|City||Ahakista, County Cork|
Shiro is a former restaurant in Ahakista, County Cork, Ireland. It was a fine dining restaurant that was awarded one Michelin star in the period 1996-2001. The Michelin Guide awarded the restaurant the "Red M", indicating 'good food at a reasonable price', in the period 1988-1995. The Egon Ronay Guide awarded the restaurant one star in the period 1988-1989.:345
- "Michelin Maps & Guides: maps, atlas, travel guides, Michelin Guide". Michelinonline.co.uk. Archived from the original on 10 October 2011. Retrieved 14 September 2013.
- O'Doherty, Caroline (19 January 2012). "Michelin guide awards four stars in State". The Irish Times via HighBeam Research. Retrieved 16 June 2012. (subscription required)
- Mac Con Iomaire, Mairtin (2009). "The emergence, development and influence of French Haute Cuisine on public dining in Dublin restaurants 1900-2000: an oral history.". Part 2. Dublin Institute of Technology: 348. Retrieved 26 May 2015.
- "The Southwestern Peninsulas". irelandbyways.com.
- "Shiro Japanese Restaurant, Ahakista West Cork Ireland". cork-guide.ie.
- 1980s, Shiro, Ahakista