Rosanna railway station
|Location||Turnham Avenue, Rosanna
|Distance||15.80 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||1 October 1907|
South of Rosanna, the double line becomes single, to pass through a short tunnel.
At the 2016-17 Victorian State Budget, $140.2 million was allocated to duplicate the single line between Rosanna and Heidelberg, and includes a second rail tunnel, alongside the existing tunnel. The Lower Plenty Road level crossing will also be grade separated, with a new station to be built.
Platforms & services
Dyson's Bus Services operates two routes via Rosanna station:
- Rosanna Vicsig
- S0158: Lower Plenty Road Vicsig
- Vincent Adams Winter (1990). VR and VicRail: 1962-1983. p. 106. ISBN 0-9592069-3-0.
- Hurstbridge Rail Line upgrade Public Transport Victoria
- Hurstbridge Rail Line Upgrade Level Crossing Removal Authority
- Hurstbridge Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 513 Eltham - Glenroy timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 517 Northland - St Helena timetable Public Transport Victoria