Sardar Zulfiqar Ali Khan Dullah
Zulfiqar Ali Khan Dullah
|Member of the National Assembly of Pakistan|
|Assumed office |
13 August 2018
|Member of the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab|
29 May 2013 – 31 May 2018
|Born||19 May 1954|
|Political party||Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf|
Sardar Zulfiqar Ali Khan Dullah is a Pakistani politician who has been a member of the National Assembly of Pakistan since August 2018. Previously he was a Member of the Provincial Assembly of the Punjab, from May 2013 to May 2018.
Early life and education
In September 2018, a deputy commissioner from Chakwal wrote a letter to the Election Commission of Pakistan and the Supreme Court of Pakistan in which he accused Dullah of illegally interfering in transfers and postings of 17 members of the revenue field staff. The deputy commissioner also accused Dullah of threatening him "with dire consequences in case of non-compliance".
- "Punjab Assembly". www.pap.gov.pk. Archived from the original on 19 June 2017. Retrieved 15 January 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "List of winners of Punjab Assembly seats". The News. 13 May 2013. Archived from the original on 16 January 2018. Retrieved 18 January 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Official result: PML-N wins 21 seats in Punjab Assembly - The Express Tribune". The Express Tribune. 12 May 2013. Archived from the original on 15 June 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2018. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "PML-N announces more candidates". The News. 30 June 2018. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- Dhakku, Nabeel Anwar (30 June 2018). "PTI forgoes Ghulam Abbas, gives NA-64 ticket to PML-N candidate". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 30 June 2018.
- "PTI's candidate Zulfiqar Ali Khan wins NA-64 election". Associated Press Of Pakistan. 26 July 2018. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "NA-64 Result - Election Results 2018 - Chakwal 1 - NA-64 Candidates - NA-64 Constituency Details - thenews.com.pk". www.thenews.com.pk. Retrieved 2 August 2018.
- "DC says PTI MNA meddling in posting, transfer of Patwaris". The News. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- Chaudhry, Fahad (4 September 2018). "PTI MNAs accused of trying to influence postings in their constituencies". DAWN.COM. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
|This article about a Pakistani politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|