|Born||Sean Richard O'Pry
July 5, 1989
Kennesaw, Georgia, U.S.
|Other names||Sean Opry, Sean-O|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
Sean Richard O'Pry (born July 5, 1989) is an American male model from Kennesaw, Georgia.
O'Pry is of Irish and Native American heritage. He has an older brother and a younger sister. He attended North Cobb High School. He played track and field, basketball, baseball, and football in high school.
Since then, O'Pry has been featured in numerous advertising campaigns and editorials for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, Gianfranco Ferré, H&M, Massimo Dutti, Zara (retailer), Armani Jeans, Marc Jacobs, Emporio Armani, Lacoste, DSquared², American Eagle, Bottega Veneta, DKNY, Fendi, GQ, Dazed & Confused, V, Details, Barneys, Uniqlo, Bloomingdale's, Belstaff, D2, Arena, Diesel, Gap, JOOP! and Numéro Homme.
His runway credentials include opening Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy and Salvatore Ferragamo, closing Moschino, Trussardi and Zegna, and both for Balmain. Other designers he has walked for include Roberto Cavalli, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Michael Kors, and Hermès. In November 2011, O'Pry was selected as the star of Viktor & Rolf's Spicebomb fragrance campaign.
In 2008, O'Pry was named the world's eighth most successful male model by Forbes magazine. Only one year later, he had moved up to the #1 position on their list. As of September 2013, Models.com named O'Pry as the most successful male model in the world on their 'Top 50' list. As of 2014, he had held that position for two years.
In 2015, O'Pry was included on Models.com's new 'Supers Men', 'Sexiest Men', and the 'Money Guys' lists. That same year, Vogue, ranked him fifth on the 'Top 10 Male Models of All Time' behind Tyson Beckford, David Gandy, Brad Kroenig and Jon Kortajarena. Rounding out the list were Marcus Schenkenberg, Mathias Lauridsen, Mark Vanderloo, Noah Mills, and Evandro Soldati.
- The Internet Fashion Database - Sean O'Pry Retrieved and verified on 2008-10-25
- "Art Of The Deal: Sean O'Pry, Million-Dollar Model". Forbes. 2013-10-08.
- Drohan, Freya (2014-10-13). "Meet Sean O'Pry: The world's highest earning model, and he's half Irish". Irish Independent.
- "Meet Sean O'Pry! 13 Things to Know About the Hot Guy in Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Video". E!. 2014-11-10. Retrieved 2015-03-11.
- "Model Watch: 10 Things You Should Know About Sean O'Pry". Out. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
- "Sean O'Pry Hot Dude Taylor Swift "Blank Space" Video". Elle. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- Vijai Singh. "The Next Top Male Model". New York, NY: Video.nytimes.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- Parker, Ashley Joy (Oct 9, 2013). "Sean O'Pry Named Highest Paid Male Model By Forbes". FashionTimes.com. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Rees, Alex (Mar 9, 2012). "Male Models Make Out in Madonna's New 'Girl Gone Wild' Music Video Teaser". Nymag.com. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "Taylor Swift Made Her "Blank Space" Music Video Co-Star Sean O'Pry Blush on Set". Vanity Fair. Retrieved 20 Nov 2014.
- "In Pictures: The World's 10 Most Successful Male Models - Sean O'Pry". Forbes.com. 2008-07-05. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "In Pictures: The Most Successful Male Models". Forbes.com. 2009-06-26. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "MODELS.com's 50 Top Male Models". Models.com. 2014-03-19. Retrieved 2014-07-19.
- "Sean O'Pry - Models.com". Models.com. Retrieved 2015-05-21.
- "Top 10 Male Models of All Time". vogue.com. Retrieved 2015-06-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sean O'Pry.|