|Type||Public (LSE: STB)|
|Lord Forsyth (Chairman)|
David McCreadie (CEO)
|Products||Business banking, motor finance, retail finance, savings|
|Revenue||£180.0 million (2021)|
|£164.5 million (2021)|
|£45.6 million (2021)|
|Total assets||£2.9 billion (2021)|
In 2015 the bank launched an asset finance division to enable it to offer lending to businesses.
In 2016 the Arbuthnot Banking Group reduced its majority stake from 51.9% to 20%, for about £145 million.
Later that year, the bank sold its consumer lending business Everyday Loans, reducing its position in UK's unsecured personal loan market.
In May of 2022, Secure Trust Bank completed the acquisition BNPL start-up AppToPay which will operate as part of V12 Retail Finance to offer a BNPL style product along side its traditional retail finance products. 
The bank offers a variety of savings accounts and consumer and business lending products. Motor finance is offered via hire purchase through its Moneyway brand, and hire purchase, personal contract purchase and dealership finance through the V12 Vehicle Finance brand.
V12 Retail Finance, a company acquired by Secure Trust Bank in 2013, provides point of sale loans for a number of retailers, primarily financing consumer electronics, furniture, and leisure products.
Also in 2013, Secure Trust Bank acquired Debt Managers (Services) Limited, through which it conducts credit management and collections operations across its brands, acquired portfolios, and on behalf of private clients. In 2022, Secure Trust Bank announced it would be selling the Debt Managers business to Swedish firm Intrum.
- "Secure Trust Bank PLC Annual Report & Accounts 2021". Secure Trust Bank. Retrieved 24 March 2022.
- "Corporate Information". Secure Trust Bank. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- Company No. 00541132. "Companies House - Secure Trust Bank Public Limited". Companies House. Retrieved 1 December 2017.
- "London Stock Exchange welcomes Secure Trust Bank Plc to the Main Market". Retrieved 18 March 2021.
- Titcomb, James (8 March 2015). "Challenger bank Secure Trust makes business lending push". The Telegraph. Retrieved 11 September 2015.
- Wallace, Tim (27 May 2016). "Arbuthnot sells down majority stake in Secure Trust Bank". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 1 December 2017.
- "Secure Trust raises red flag over unsecured personal loans market". proactiveinvestors. 13 January 2017. Retrieved 1 December 2017.
- "SECURE TRUST BANK APPOINTS CEO". Insider Media Limited. 5 January 2021. Retrieved 5 January 2021.
- "Completion of the AppToPay Ltd Acquisition". Financial Times. Financial Times. Retrieved 26 May 2022.
- Metcalf, Sam (11 March 2022). "Secure Trust Bank offloads loss making debt purchase arm". TheBusinessDesk.com. Regional Media Services Ltd. Retrieved 21 March 2022.