Shane Gibson (musician)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Shane Paul Gibson|
February 21, 1979|
Houma, Louisiana, United States
April 15, 2014 (aged 35)|
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
|Genres||Hard rock, thrash metal, industrial metal, progressive metal, nu metal, acoustic, experimental|
|Instruments||Guitar, vocals, bass|
|Associated acts||Korn, Jonathan Davis and the SFA, L. Shankar, stOrk, SchwarZenatoR, Jason C. Miller, Echoes The Fall|
Shane Paul Gibson (February 21, 1979 – April 15, 2014) was an American musician best known for being the touring guitarist for the American metal group Korn, after the departure of Brian "Head" Welch in February 2005. He also played the lead guitar for the solo tour of Jonathan Davis from Korn.
He was hired on and joined forces in a project group called Mr Creepy. The band was formed by Arthur Gonzales who also brought in (studio musician) Michael G Clark, award winning bassist/vocalist, Jasmine Cain, and ex-Black Label Society drummer, Mike Froedge.
In 2010, he made some songs with an american metal band, Echoes The Fall.
- 2005: As a solo artist – Mr. Stork
- 2007: Jonathan Davis and the SFA – Alone I Play
- 2009: L. Shankar – Face to Face
- 2009: Jason C. Miller – Last to Go Home
- 2010: SchwarZenatoR – SchwarZenatoR
- 2010: stOrk – stOrk
- 2010: New World Man – A Tribute to Rush (″New World Man″, ″Fly By Night″, ″Force Ten″)
- 2010: Echoes the Fall – "Free"
- 2011: Jonathan Davis and the SFA – Debut solo album
- 2013: SchwarZenatoR - "Jingle All The Way" Single
- 2014: Mr Creepy - "Mr Creepy EP"
- 2014: stOrk – Broken Pieces
- April 15, 2014 (2013-04-17). "Former Korn Touring Guitarist Shane Gibson Dead At 35". Blabbermouth.net. Retrieved 2014-04-15.
- "Home". Korn. Retrieved 2014-04-15.
- "Deal with It, Season 2, Episode 10". imdb.com. Retrieved 2015-11-10.
|This article on a United States rock guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|