Solapur Super Thermal Power Station
|Solapur Super Thermal Power Station - NTPC|
|Operator(s)||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPCL)|
|Thermal power station|
|Nameplate capacity||1320 MW|
Solapur Super Thermal Power Station is under construction power project located at Fatatewadi and Aherwadi village in Solapur district in Indian state of Maharashtra. The power plant is one of the coal based power plants of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPCL).
Its planned capacity of 1320 MW (2x660 MW).
|Unit Number||Capacity (MW)||Date of Commissioning||Status|
|1||660||2017 April||Commissioned |
- "Solapur to get state's first ultra thermal power plant". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 13 April 2014.
- "Ntpc to commission 1320 mw solapur project by 2013". Thermalpower.industry-focus.net. Retrieved 13 April 2014.
- "National Thermal Power Corporation Limited | Hydroelectricity Power Distribution Company". NTPC.co.in. 2015-03-23. Retrieved 2015-03-31.
- Rahul Wadke (2013-07-05). "Land buy: NTPC Solapur project runs into trouble | Business Line". Thehindubusinessline.com. Retrieved 2015-03-31.
6. Press Release (2012-06-02). Solapur Destined to become Power Hubs with arrival of NTPC Project
|This article about an Indian power station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|