Something About 1 Percent
|Something About 1 Percent|
|Also known as||1% of Anything|
One Percent of Anything
Something About One Percent
|Based on||Something About 1%|
by Hyun Go-woon
|Written by||Hyun Go-woon|
|Directed by||Kang Cheol-woo|
|Starring||Ha Seok-jin |
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||16|
|Production location(s)||South Korea|
|Running time||35 minutes |
Wednesdays to Thursdays at 21:00 (KST)
|Production company(s)||Godin Media|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||October 5 –|
November 24, 2016
|Related shows||Something About 1% (2003)|
Something About 1 Percent (Korean: 1%의 어떤 것; RR: 1%ui Eotteon Geot; lit. 1% of Something) is a 2016 South Korean television series starring Ha Seok-jin and Jeon So-min. It is based on the novel of the same title, which was previously made into a television series in 2003. It was broadcast in South Korea, China, Japan and the United States. The drama was first aired on September 30, 2016 on Oksusu, a mobile broadcasting app owned by SK Telecom. The drama then was scheduled to air on Dramax on Wednesdays to Thursdays at 21:00 beginning October 5, 2016.
Lee Jae-in (Ha Seok-jin), a ruthless son from a wealthy family starts seeing an elementary school teacher, Kim Da-hyun (Jeon So-min) whom he has never seen before, on a six-month contract engagement, so that he could inherit the asset as written on his grandfather’s will. 'One Percent of Anything' is a romance drama depicting what happens to the pair during the fake engagement.
- Joo Jin-mo as Lee Gyu-chul (Jae-in’s grandfather)
- Lee Kan-hee as Kang Se-hee (Jae-in’s mother)
- Lee Hae-in (I.B.I) as Soo-jung (Jae-in’s half-sister)
- Kim Hyung-min as Min Tae-ha (Jae-in’s cousin)
- Kim Min-sang as Min Hyuk-joo (Tae-ha's father)
- Kim Si-young as Lee Soo-yeong (Tae-ha's mother)
People around Jae-in
- Kim Sun-hyuk as Park Hyung-joon
- Seo Eun-chae as Han Joo-hee
- Lee Sang-hoon as Kim Jin-man (Da-hyun's father)
- Lee Young-sook as Jung Mi-jung (Da-hyun's mother)
People around Da-hyun
- Baek Seung-heon as Ji-su
- Im Do-yoon as Jung Hyun-jin
- Choi Sung-jae as Jung Sun-woo (Hyun-jin's half-brother)
SH Alpensia Hotel Staff
- Jo Jae-ryong as Kang Dong-suk
- Park Jin-joo as Han Yoo-kyung
- Kim Doo-hee as Choi Chang-soo
|1.||"I Want You Bad"||Lee Hae-in, Baek Seung-heon||2:40|
|2.||"364 Days Of Dream"||Na Yoon Kwon||3:34|
|3.||"Love Therapy"||Na Yoon Kwon, Han Yeri||4:18|
|4.||"Nothing is Easy"||Kim So Hyun||3:41|
In the table below, the blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings.
|1||From Destiny to Fate: 1 Percent Chance of Love
(인연에서 운명까지: 사랑 확률 1%)
|October 5, 2016||N/A|
|2||Match Point. I Don't Play Losing Games
(매치포인트. 지는 게임은 안 합니다.)
|October 6, 2016||0.529%|
|3||A Problematic Man; 'This is cheating, you know.'
(문제적 남자; 이러는 건 반칙인데요.)
|October 12, 2016||0.713%|
|4||Business Relationship; 'You'd Better Not Fall For Me!'
(사업적 관계; 그러니까, 나한테 반하지 말아요.)
|October 13, 2016||0.766%|
|5||Just Like Everyone Else; 'Starting To Do Things I've Never Done'
(남들처럼; 한 번도 안 해본 일들의 시작)
|October 19, 2016||0.624%|
|6||Just Like Everyone Else - Spending Time Together In Our Busy Lives
(남들처럼 - 바쁜 일상의 시간을 나누다.)
|October 20, 2016||0.826%|
|7||The Meaning of a Gift - From a Mere Memory to a Treasured One
(선물의 뜻 - 기억이 추억으로 채워지는)
|October 26, 2016||1.287%|
|8||A Confession of Sorts: "Stay here. At my house. By my side."
(어떤 고백: 여기 있어. 우리 집에, 내 옆에.)
|October 27, 2016||0.936%|
|9||Jealousy Is An Unexpected Emotion I've Never Felt Before
(질투라는 건, 한 번도 느껴보지 못한 의외의 감정)
|November 2, 2016||0.897%|
|10||Hate-Love - 'Should I Spare Them?'
(미운 정: 그러니까 이 남자를 살려둬야 하는 걸까?)
|November 3, 2016||0.868%|
|11||Do You Want to See This Though Until The End, Even Though It May Be Hard?
(취중진담, 우리 힘들어도, 끝까지 가볼래?)
|November 9, 2016||0.496%|
|12||Her Absence - It Feels Like My Heart is Going to Disappear
(그녀의 부재 - 심장이 사라질 것 같은)
|November 10, 2016||0.790%|
|13||The End of The Contract - Don't Meet A Good Person
(계약의 끝 - 좋은 사람 만나지 마요)
|November 16, 2016||0.848%|
|14||A Lie - 'Will time really heal me?'
(거짓말 - 시간이 약이 될까요?)
|November 17, 2016||0.751%|
|15||I Love You - The True Feelings That He Revealed Too Late
(사랑해 - 너무 늦은 그 남자의 진심)
|November 23, 2016||0.760%|
|16||One Percent of Luck - The Person Who Makes Me Perfect
(1%의 행운 - 나를 완벽하게 하는 사람)
|November 24, 2016||1.254%|
Filming began on June 6, 2016 and finished on August 16, 2016.
- In Philippines, the series premiered on December 3, 2018, on GMA Network's as part of 15th years of GMA The Heart of Asia.
- "리메이크 드라마 [1%의 어떤 것 Something About 1 Percent]". YouTube. iHQ. Retrieved February 4, 2019.
- Jo, Hyun-joo (5 October 2016). "'1%의 어떤 것', 원작보다 설레는 계약 연애가 온다". 10asia. Retrieved 2016-10-06.
- "1%의 어떤 것, 옥수수-드라맥스 편성 확정...10월 5일 첫방 - 한국경제TV". www.wowtv.co.kr. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- MTN. "IHQ, 드라마 '1%의 어떤 것' 리메이크 제작… 채널 드라맥스 독점 방영". MTN. Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "'1%' 하석진, 강동원 이어 역대급 캐릭터 만들까". Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- [리폿@이슈] '1%의 어떤 것' 하석진·전소민, 원작 아우라 넘을까. TV리포트 (in Korean). Retrieved 2016-10-17.
- "1%의 어떤 것 시청률". Archived from the original on 2016-11-04. Retrieved 2018-12-02.
- Something About 1%: Huwag pakawalan | Teaser. YouTube. GMA Network. November 22, 2018. Retrieved November 22, 2018.