Sony Ericsson Xperia acro
Xperia acro SO-02C(NTT docomo)
|Series||Sony Ericsson Xperia|
|Availability by country||July 2011 / June 2011|
|Form factor||Slate smartphone (Black, White, Aqua(SO-02C only) and Ruby(IS11S only))|
|Operating system||Android 2.3.3|
|CPU||GHz Scorpion (Snapdragon) Adreno 205 GPU(IS11S)|
|Storage||Up to 32 GB on microSD memory card|
|Battery||Li-Po 1500 mAh|
|Data inputs||Multi-touch capacitive touchscreen, Accelerometer|
|Display||4.2 inch 854×480 px FWVGA "Reality Display" TFT LCD at 233 PPI with Mobile BRAVIA Engine, 16M Colors|
|Rear camera||8.1 MP (3264×2448), Back-illuminated sensor Exmor R CMOS Sensor, Auto Focus, Face recognition, Geo-tagging, Image and video stabilizer, Smile detection, Touch focus,
Video 720p HD (Android 2.3)
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
3.5 mm audio jack
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
The Sony Ericsson Xperia acro is an Android smartphone produced by Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications in Japan. The device has several additional functions for Japan customers from Xperia Arc. It was launched in 24 June 2011.
Each mobile phone operators adopt different communication interfaces. The "Xperia acro IS11S" supported CDMA2000 with Japanese Xperia product first.
The Xperia Acro is available in a choice of either Black, White, Aqua (SO-02C only),or Ruby (IS11S only).
- OS – Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread); no official support to upgrade to Android 4.0; custom ROM's available
- CPU – 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- RAM – 512 MB
- SDHC – 32 GB microSDHC (expandable up to 32GB)
- Display – 854x480 pixels, 4.2-inch Reality display, Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Image sensor – 8.1 mega-pixel camera (Exmor R)
- Image output – HDMI-out
Added functions for Japan
- FeliCa(NFC) – used for Wallet Mobile in Japan
- IrDA – used for the exchange of the address book with the existing Japanese cell-phone. (Refer to 'Feature phone', 'Mobile phone industry in Japan')
- 1seg – is a mobile terrestrial digital audio/video and data broadcasting service in Japan.
Xperia acro HD
- NTT DOCOMO, INC (27 June 2011). "Press Release: "docomo Smart phone Xperia(TM) Acro"". NTT DOCOMO, INC. Retrieved 13 July 2011.
- KDDI CORPORATION (22 June 2011). "<news> About beginning to sell of "INFOBAR A01", "Xperia™ acro IS11S", "AQUOS PHONE IS11SH", "AQUOS PHONE IS12SH", "CA007"". KDDI CORPORATION. Retrieved 13 July 2011.
- The Xperia acro has not compatible ISO/IEC 14443 (many called NFC). It support the FeliCa only.
- Xperia acro SO-02C official website(Japanese)
- Xperia acro SO-02C Whitepaper PDF with technical details
- Xperia acro IS11S official website(Japanese)
- Xperia acro IS11S Whitepaper PDF with technical details