Stanley Parish, New Brunswick
Location within York County, New Brunswick.
|• Land||1,221.88 km2 (471.77 sq mi)|
|• Density||0.7/km2 (2/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||7.0%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Its population in the 2011 Census was 903.
Stanley Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- All that part of the County bounded southerly and westerly by a line running east from the northwest angle of the grant to D. Campbell and others, and a line running from said angle southerly along the various courses of the western rear line of the grants to D. Campbell and associates, and D. Lyman and associates, to the south branch of the Dunbar Stream; thence up the same to the rear line of lots fronting on the east side of the Cardigan Road;[a] thence northerly along the various courses of the said rear line to the northeastern angle of lot number forty-four, granted to J.W. Jouett; thence north to the County line.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Mother tongue language (2006)
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: Stanley Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - Stanley Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- "No. 328" (PDF). 2015 Designated Highway Maps. Government of New Brunswick. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: Stanley Parish, New Brunswick
||Kent Parish (Carleton County)||Gordon Parish (Victoria County)||Southesk Parish (Northumberland County)|
|Ludlow Parish (Northumberland County)
Maugerville Parish (Sunbury County)
|Douglas Parish||Saint Marys Parish|