Talk:24th Legislative District (New Jersey)
|A fact from 24th Legislative District (New Jersey) appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 16 August 2010 (check views). The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
|WikiProject Elections and Referendums|
|WikiProject New Jersey||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
2000 district municipalities
Saving this here for historical reasons, if anyone wants to use it in the future. The district changed in 2011, the article now reflects the size of the district currently.
The district in 2000 included:
- Hunterdon County municipalities of Califon Borough, the Morris County municipalities of Chester Borough, Chester Township, Mount Olive Township, and Netcong Borough, and the Sussex County municipalities of Andover Borough, Andover Township, Branchville Borough, Byram Township, Frankford Township, Franklin Borough, Fredon Township, Green Township, Hamburg Borough, Hampton Township, Hardyston Township, Hopatcong Borough, Lafayette Township, Montague Township, Newton Town, Ogdensburg Borough, Sandyston Township, Sparta Township, Stanhope Borough, Stillwater Township, Sussex Borough, Tewksbury Township, Vernon Township, Walpack Township and Wantage Township.
- Changes to the district made as part of the New Jersey Legislative redistricting in 2001, based on the results of the 2000 United States Census removed Glen Gardner Borough, Hampton Borough, High Bridge Borough and Lebanon Township (to the 23rd Legislative District).
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on 24th Legislative District (New Jersey). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/districts/districtnumbers.asp
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100213040758/https://elections.nytimes.com:80/2009/results/new-jersey.html to http://elections.nytimes.com/2009/results/new-jersey.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160304105227/http://www.apportionmentcommission.org/documents/1991%20Legislative%20Districts.pdf to http://www.apportionmentcommission.org/documents/1991%20Legislative%20Districts.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110811153858/http://apportionmentcommission.org/documents/NJ%20Leg%20Dist%20maps%202001.pdf to http://www.apportionmentcommission.org/documents/NJ%20Leg%20Dist%20maps%202001.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.