|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Alessandra Ambrosio article.|
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- 1 is she still dating Marcelo Boldrini??
- 2 No Picture?
- 3 Re: Dress size
- 4 A new picture is up for Alessandra Ambrosio
- 5 In top 10 for 'Top 99 Most Desirable Women'
- 6 A Picture
- 7 Next Clothes stores (UK)
- 8 Elite Model Look... Confuse
- 9 About References
- 10 "hilarious"
- 11 Re: info about the pregnancy
- 12 modelsobserver.com links
- 13 Jamie Mazur
is she still dating Marcelo Boldrini??
I'm not positive, but I don't think she's dating Marcelo Boldrini anymore...and you also forgot to put the part about her being the most beautiful person in the world :P good article! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 18:57, 6 October 2005 (UTC) (UTC)
- ok if she is dating him please show proof? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) 23:23, 12 May 2007 (UTC)
- ya its been a week now and you havnt showed proof, its ok because i am engaged to her and on our wedding day i will post our picture until then keep assuming shes with him (TWU) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) 03:49, 14 May 2007 (UTC).-i cant belive i found this out
Now granted the source is The Bastardly, but there is concrete picture proof that she isn't with her model boyfriend anymore. It was her birthday bash. It states that the new guy is an editor for a surf magazine and a volunteer firefighter. Click on the 2nd, 5th, and 6th pages of the article to see them kissing. This bit of info should have been put in her 'Personal Life' section a while ago. But I'm too lazy, so one of you Ale fans do it. :D
- picture added Baddog121390 20:53, 12 August 2006 (UTC)
Re: Dress size
A new picture is up for Alessandra Ambrosio
- ) Enjoy.... —The preceding unsigned comment was added by BEAMER3K (talk • contribs).
- Thanks a lot, BEAMER3K. But unless we can determine the copyright status of this image, and it's released under a free licensing, we can't use this image. You should have received some information on this on your talk page. Let me know if you need some help. --Abu Badali 13:10, 15 August 2006 (UTC)
- Can we please get some picture up? She's too gorgeous not to have a picture. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Demosthenes 1 (talk • contribs) 19:09, 27 January 2007 (UTC).
In top 10 for 'Top 99 Most Desirable Women'
Worth mentioning? http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/news/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=2745247 Dannpm 01:41, 1 February 2007 (UTC)
- Seems to me to be a nice way to replace that very unencyclopedic "some consider her to be the most beautiful woman in the world." ;) Leopold Stotch 06:40, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
Uh, Alessandra is a supermodel, and that's the best image to represent her? Anyone have other free images to use that are a little more flattering? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 08:43, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
Next Clothes stores (UK)
She appears to be the model for the Next clothes chain in the UK, but I cannot find any documentary proof for this - can any one find any, and is it worth mentioning in the article as it is the way that most UK readers will be familiar with her? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 09:30, 11 May 2007
- You only need to go to www.next.co.uk and there she is for all to see. There is mention of this in the article already but if you find anything which would elaborate on it then be BOLD and contribute away. --PTSE 19:39, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
Elite Model Look... Confuse
I'm confuse about this Elite Model Look. She mentioned she won the 1996 Elite Model Look in Brazil. I read an interview about Ana Beatriz Barros she also claimed to have won the 1996 Elite Model Look in Brazil. I'm confuse.—The preceding unsigned comment was added by Number1spygirl (talk • contribs) 14:03, 27 May 2007 (UTC).
- Ambrosio participated in the contest, but did not win. Barros won the contest in Brazil and was on the second place in the international contest. C777 14:50, 27 May 2007 (UTC)
How did you get involved with modeling? What was your big break? Alessandra Ambrosio: I won Elite Model Look in Brazil and then I shot the GUESS? Campaign as my first job in the USA. -- Interview with modelobserver (www.modelsobserver.com/ambrosio-doukas.html) Still confuse.... Number1spygirl 21:10, 09 June 2007 (UTC)
removed the word "hilarious" from the discussion of her commercial with Regis Philbin for the purposes of NPOV.
Re: info about the pregnancy
I read: (Please include relaible source re:pregnancy prior to re-insering the material.) after I found out that info of Alessandra's pregnancy was edited out. So I don't know if it helps and it pretty sure is NOT a really reliable proof of anything, but check out these pictures od Alessandra: http://thegrumpiest.com/?p=5916 The subject of this article (and photos attached) is Alessandra's belly. Which has grown recently, as it shows :) So maybe it's enough to put this info of her pregnancy back on page, or maybe not. I don't know, but I thought it might be of some help.
- Thank you for asking for clarification prior to adding the pregnancy info. Note that I'm not disputing that she may be pregnant and have indeed seen pictures of her recently; the issue is that no reliable source confirming the information have been included to back up the assertion. This means that it should not be included in the article per the Wikipedia: Biography of Living Persons guidelines. I'm sure that as time goes by a reliable source will be found. ponyo (talk) 14:11, 6 February 2008 (UTC)
This and other Wikipedias in other languages have been relentlessly spammed by anonymous IPs based in Israel (where the domain is registered) for many months. It's gotten sufficiently bad as to warrant addition to the spam blacklist and I have removed a number of these links in anticipation of blacklisting:
- Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Spam#modelsobserver.com (permanent link)
- meta:Talk:Spam blacklist#modelsobserver.com (permanent link)
Most, but not all, had been added by the site-owner.
If an established, high-volume editor sees value to the specific link I deleted from this article, please let me know and it can be evaluated for addition to the spam "whitelist"
--A. B. (talk • contribs) 03:23, 11 April 2008 (UTC)
It seems that Ambrosio's camp has made somewhat of a half-hearted attempt to make the press think she's been dating Mazur since 2005 (as evidenced by the People magazine article). It's easy to understand why, considering having a child with someone you only recently entered a relationship doesn't make for good publicity. Better to just leave the date out all together, considering it's not so hard to find sources, like here, that show she was in another relationship up until late 2007. talk ← 14:36, 2 February 2009 (UTC)