|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Barbara Kruger article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The material added since this edit needs to be cleaned up to:
- wikilink relevant terms
- verify citations
- assure NPOV
- shift to an encyclopedic tone
--TreyHarris 08:51, 9 May 2006 (UTC)
- agreed that the lengthy dissertation by the art history major needs to be cut down and weeded through!
Also What is the justification for having Matt Groening as a link??
- I was wondering that myself. The person who added it is using an AOL ip, so we can't ask them unless they come back. I could've sworn I read something about someone involved with The Simpsons doing a video art piece (not related to The Simpsons) in some museum or another, but I'm 99% sure it wasn't Groening (Hank Azaria, maybe?). I went ahead and removed it until we figure it out. It probably isn't worth linking anyway... Recury 20:39, 16 August 2006 (UTC)
Would it be worth adding info on the controversy when Ash Keating took her work from the trash at ACCA and presented it in VCA as his own work?
- I don't think so, but if you can provide good citations for it and want to write it up, feel free. (p.s. please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~)) Cheers, Doctormatt 21:32, 9 July 2007 (UTC)
Your Body is a Battleground
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Barbara Kruger. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101224141600/http://www.schirn.de:80/en/exhibitions/2010/barbara-kruger.html to http://www.schirn.de/en/exhibitions/2010/barbara-kruger.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120525165749/http://www.wexarts.org/about/residencies/ to http://www.wexarts.org/about/residencies/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130701122206/http://media.scrippscollege.edu/press-releases/barbara-kruger-to-be-wiegand-artist-in-residence-at-scripps to http://media.scrippscollege.edu/press-releases/barbara-kruger-to-be-wiegand-artist-in-residence-at-scripps
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050223083937/http://www.broadartfoundation.org:80/collection/kruger.html to http://www.broadartfoundation.org/collection/kruger.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.