- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: request withdrawn. Malcolmxl5 (talk) 22:34, 15 January 2013 (UTC)
Beatrice of Castile (1242-1303) → Beatrice of Castile, Queen of Portugal – I have two main reasons for why this move should happen, in my opinion. 1. On Wikipedia, we try to steer clear of numbers and life times in the titles. 2. When she is referred to, would a person say "oh yes, Beatrice of Castile, twelve-forty-two to thirteen-o-three" or "Beatrice of Castile, the Queen of Portugal". I think its quite simple to see why we should change the title to this, it really makes everything easier and is quite helpful. I appreciate all input and thank you all, Cristiano Tomás (talk) 01:44, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- Comment - looking at the dab page 2x of the 4x Beatrice of Castile seem to be queens, is a queen consort that different? In ictu oculi (talk) 08:25, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- My goodness, I have done the unthinkable and thought the two queens were one! I completely retract my requested move, for both queens share the right to the article name: "Beatrice of Castile, Queen of Portugal". I do hope we can find a way to name the queens without having to use lifetimes. I am terribly sorry for the waste of time this move request has created. Thank you, Cristiano Tomás (talk) 09:01, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- That's okay :) we all have duh moments, the thought was right. You might want to close it. As regards thinking of a better alternative, sorry I have no suggestions. Years aren't ideal, but they aren't sooo bad. In ictu oculi (talk) 09:10, 7 January 2013 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.