|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Bowser (character) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Archives: 1, 2|
|Kenneth W. James was nominated for deletion. The debate was closed on 17 April 2012 with a consensus to merge. Its contents were merged into Bowser (character). The original page is now a redirect to here. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected article, please see its history; for its talk page, see here.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
New Concept and Creation Info
I've added new info in the concept and creation section of Bowser's Article, I hope that's ok. I found it in the Iwata Ask section here: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/systems/volume_8_14207.html#top
Feel free to change it to make it Wikipedia standard. - NintendoFan6
Ok, so I found at least one or two of Bowser's Roars, it was from a King Kong (1976) Movie:
King Kong (1976):
- The sources should really state the ideas directly. To say that two things just sound alike would be a violation of WP:SYNTH. My 2 cents is to remove the voice stuff altogether. All he does is grumble and growl, and it plays no significant part in what makes him the character he is. Charles Martinets "Itsa me, Mario" is iconic and important to his character. These generic growls and noises for Bowser, really aren't omportant, regardless of who/what provides it. Sergecross73 msg me 00:33, 2 May 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Bowser (character). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/systems/volume_8_14207.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120916012336/http://www.screwattack.com/news/koopalings-are-not-related-bowser to http://www.screwattack.com/news/koopalings-are-not-related-bowser
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.