|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Satirical comment: the first paragraph is too short
Similarly, the sentences within the first paragraph are too short.
I might experiment with simply adding whitespace. I think I have a source of free whitespace, so I will not have to charge much for this service.
UPDATE: I made an attempt to break the paragraph into smaller pieces by adding whitespace and minor rewording. I shortened some sentences. There is much more work that could / should be done. See my next comment.
Was the original (massive) first paragraph copied from somewhere?
... and was the copying permissible?
I didn't try to look for a source, but just some of the things about what was written there made me suspect a C&P job. Maybe from an acceptable source, maybe not.
Some of what made me suspicious:
* lots of weird spacing around punctuation--spaces before some commas and periods * similarly, weird spacing between words and sentences--some double spacing between words (not sentences). * just a sense that whoever put those words in the article didn't really understand them, and was just copying them
- Article creator states in the article history that he or she transwiki'd this article from the German wiki. The article has very clear issues, but I think the article may not be worth having and haven't moved on this. --[[User:Qwerty_Binary|Qwerty Binary]] ([[User_talk:Qwerty_Binary|talk]]) (talk) 08:33, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
Popp is only known in esoteric circles and new-age. No publication in scientific journals known. The list of "scientific credentials" is constituted by the books he has published. This article is only for self-promotion or promotion by one of his followers. http:// www.psiram.com/ge/index.php/Fritz-Albert_Popp --Avoye (talk) 11:00, 8 March 2013 (UTC)
Massive list of publications
There are way too many on this list! - further, they're not in any sort of order. Is it worth selecting some representative ones, or just deleting the lot? --Amkilpatrick (talk) 07:14, 2 August 2013 (UTC)
- I just listened to a YouTube recording of a conspiracy radio show about putting an end to the behind the scenes power brokers who control things for their own financial benefit who are financially ruining the middle class on a worldwide scale. It was stated that more than 5,000 USA patent applications yearly are sequestered for national security purposes, many of these were for efficient energy conversion devices, others were for various other fields including medicine. It was the opinion of one of the interview participants that this suppression of science served the purposes of these power brokers so that they did not have to face competition in various fields of business. Specifically mentioned next was that medical wellness was comprised of several factors that were governed by diet, exercise, other factors, and cell colony liveliness and that this level of liveliness had been studied for years by scientists such as Friz-Albert Popp and colleagues. I had never head of this Popp fellow so I did a Google of him followed by the word "wiki" and landed on this article to find this sparse article about him. I turned to this talk page and found this entry.
- A Google search of PubMed involving his Popp's name, etc, turns up not only his works but those of others who have attempted to identify the difference between living and dead cells including Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Schrödinger who published a non-fiction book in 1944, "What Is Life?"
- This is the Google search field of the particular PubMed search that I used: ("Fritz-Albert Popp" OR "Popp, FA" site:www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov -birthday)
- The actual link to the Google search could not be formatted correctly any more with recent changes to the Wikipedia site that somehow break the link into pieces that comprise a broken link followed by text that should have been within the link following the question mark.
- To erase elements of the publication list that this man has done is virtually confirmation that his work and those of his followers is being suppressed actively by minions who work for these selfish, behind the scenes power brokers who control things on planet Earth. From the PubMed search results, a great interest in his work seems to be in science journals from India. When speaking generally, the natural sciences is physics. The field of chemistry is just a specialized part of physics. Medicine, it could be convincingly argued is largely an application of biochemistry in the form of prescription drugs and other such cures. Oldspammer (talk) 00:53, 10 August 2014 (UTC)
This page needs to deleted. There is no valid information at all, and there are false claims. For example, it is indicated that Popp won the Rontgen Prize in 1966. This is false. See http://www.bir.org.uk/professional-resources/prizes,-awards-and-bursaries/bjr-awards/bir-roentgen-prize/ — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 03:34, 29 September 2016 (UTC)