- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: not moved. Reasonable nomination at the time, but the creation of Henry F. Johnson has made the proposed title ambiguous. Jenks24 (talk) 08:50, 9 December 2015 (UTC)
Henry Johnson (Wisconsin Treasurer) → Henry Johnson (Wisconsin politician) – I don't think "Treasurer" is necessary. He was also a member of Wisconsin State Assembly. George Ho (talk) 02:35, 17 November 2015 (UTC) Relisted. Jenks24 (talk) 14:28, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
- Question the dab page has 2 redlinks to 2 other Wisconsin politicians. Are they notable in Google Books? In ictu oculi (talk) 07:19, 17 November 2015 (UTC)
- Found Henry F Johnson and Kenosha guy. But they're just verifications. --George Ho (talk) 08:16, 17 November 2015 (UTC)
- Comment Henry F. Johnson is no longer a redlink. And if the link George Ho found above & the sources on this article are all correct, the two Henry Johnsons in early 20th-century Wisconsin politics died within one day of each other. That's either a really bizarre coincidence, or some source managed to get the two men confused. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 15:40, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
- Moot. I would have supported, but we now have two Henry Johnson Wisconsin politician articles, so the proposed DAB is no longer viable. This should probably just be withdrawn and self-closed by the nom. — SMcCandlish ☺ ☏ ¢ ≽ʌⱷ҅ᴥⱷʌ≼ 00:19, 28 November 2015 (UTC)
- Oppose. For someone who held multiple public offices, if one has to be chosen for disambiguation, it makes sense to choose the highest office held. Ten years state treasurer would be that. --SmokeyJoe (talk) 04:59, 4 December 2015 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.